Darn You, MCR

Hotel party? Maybe.

"Uhm, well... We only have six beds," Ray said. Andrea and I trotted behind him. Geez, from the stories I read, their tour bus seem to be so big. But hell, it's actually small. I'm even having a hard time dragging my big ass luggage in. I should have used a small one instead, like Andrea.

"We can share," Andrea said. I looked at her and gave her the 'no' signal. "Oor... She can sleep on the floor." I dropped my mouth and I felt someone touch my shoulder. I glanced behind me and saw Gerard.

"She can sleep with me," he said. I looked at him, making my eyes, which is impossible to do, glisten and sparkle.

"Really?" Andrea and I asked in unison.

"No, I'm kidding," Gerard said and scooched his way to his bunk. "Eliza might get jealous." Eww, Eliza. I hate her. She's in a relationship with Gerard that's why. I showed my sad expression and Andrea slapped my back.

"Sleep with me," she said. I looked at her, disgusted. Me? Sleep with... prep? Never.

"Uhm, I rather sleep outside." I replied.

"We can make arrangements for that," Mikey and Frank said and smiled at me.

"Guys, lay off." Bob urged. He was about to go to me, but he didn't see the edge of my luggage and accidentally hit his ankle. "OW! Mother fucker, this fucking hurts like hell!" I let out an oops and tried my hardest to pull the luggage out of the way.

"You know, we can put your luggage in the trunk outside? Just take the essentials," Mikey suggested. 'Duh, dummy.' I said to myself. Andrea and the guys laughed at my stupidity.

Hours later, I was bored like a rock. Where's the TV? The games? The movies? All they have is this small TV at the top edge of bus. That doesn't have cable or a DVD player. The guys didn't even bring a DVD player. But they have wireless internet, which is good. I could use the internet now and socialize with my friends.

It was decided, I went to Andrea and I's bunk and took out my laptop. I went to the small sitting area and sat. Set my laptop on my thighs and turned it on. Soon enough, I was online. I look through my online contacts to see who was online, only one person was and it was Andrea... Oh yaay.

xXxMCRch1ckxXx: Andrea!
Roadtrip, epic fail: Yeah?
xXxMCRch1ckxXx: What up!
Roadtrip, epic fail: ... Yeah, I'm across you.

I looked away from the computer screen and looked across. Speak of the prep, there she was, waving and showing me tongue. I could do better... I said to myself. And long and behold, I showed her the finger. The middle finger, specifically.

xXxMCRch1ckxXx: Hehehe.
Roadtrip, epic fail: ... Not necessary
xXxMCRch1ckxXx: It totally was.
Roadtrip, epic fail: ..LOL!
xXxMCRch1ckxXx: what?
Roadtrip, epic fail: You used the word, 'totally'
xXxMCRch1ckxXx: EWW! EWW! PREP WORD, PREP WORD.
Roadtrip, epic fail: It's just a normal word, do you have to stereotype it too?
xXxMCRch1ckxXx: Yeah
Roadtrip, epic fail: ...We're two complete opposites.
xXxMCRch1ckxXx: yeah, but you love me.
Roadtrip, epic fail: are you sure about that?
xXxMCRch1ckxXx: fucked up.
Roadtrip, epic fail: Kidding ^^

For how many minutes, Andrea and I chatted, even though we were across each other. Like I said about Andrea, she's a nice kind of prep. Unlike those 'queen bees' who buzz around their way at school, trying to make everyone know that they're all that and no one should mess with them. Pfht, I can smash their faces, that's for sure.

"Hey, Andrea and Adela!" Frank shouted. "We got some news for you." Andrea and I got off and looked at Frank. We waited for how long, seems like ages until he got the message. "Oh yeah, we're going to a hotel!"

"Yay! Hotels have showers," Andrea screamed in happiness. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. You really are a prep I thought to myself. Andrea stopped and looked at me. "At least I bathe." She smirked and walked away with her laptop.

"...So?" I mocked.

- - - at the hotel - - -

"Well, fellas- This is our room, our hotel room," Gerard grinned. I looked at him with pure idolization. Gerard opened the door and I was about to walk in with the guys when some one pulled my arm. I hurled around, finally facing Andrea.

"Let's go to our room," she perked up.

"WHAT!?" I screamed. "OUR room?! What are you talking about? I'm staying with MCR."

"Oh come on, Adela. They have personal lives too. Leave them be," she said, sternly.

"Ugh, are you trying to ruin my life!?" I shouted.

"Yeah, uhm... 90s called, they want their teenage angst back." Andrea mocked me.

".. Shut up, I'm staying here." I stomped my foot and turned around and suddenly, the door slams against my face. "Ow."

"Oh yeah, they want you pretty bad in there with them," Andrea joked. Suddenly the door opened, I looked and saw Ray and Gerard.

"Haha, we're so sorry! Mikey just slammed the door as he went in. Are you hurt in anyway?" Ray and Gerard asked, kindly and lovingly. I sighed a sigh of happiness.

"I think she's broken," Bob said, quietly.

"She's not a robot, Bob!" Mikey replied.

"Why not come in first, girls?" Ray asked. I looked at Andrea, begging with my eyes.

"First of all, we need to put our things in our room. Second, don't do that puppy dog eyes- too ugly on you," Andrea said.