Darn You, MCR

Awkward. . .

My Chemical Romance Point of View

"Ha ha, I feel bad for slamming the door in front of her face..." Mikey said as he unpacked his clothes in one of the drawers. Bob and Ray let out a small laughter and continued with their packing. "Seriously, I thought like she wouldn't enter and all. So I slammed it."

"Ch'yeah, luckily you didn't actually kill her or make her bleed to death," Gerard spoke. "We'd be dead from her parents, man."

"Does she have a single parent or something?" Frank asked, drinking his C2 drink. "I mean, we only spoke to her drunk, half-naked dad." Ray let out a laughter and so did Bob. Gerard looked at Ray and Bob, smirking.

"Maybe, but she didn't tell us anything." Mikey replied to Frank's question, paying attention to his suitcase. "Do you think he abuses her?"

"Dunno, probably." Bob said.

"Wait, why are we suddenly talking so depressive?" Ray asked.

"Because, Mikey started it with the whole slamming the door on Adela," Gerard scoffed and crossed his arms. "She's scary for a teenager."

"Her hair is crazier than yours Gee," Mikey pointed out his brother's constant change of hair color. Bob laughed harder and Frank chocked on his drink, laughing. Ray tightly kept his mouth shout, not letting a slight laugh come out.

"Yeah, but she's kinda hot," Gerard said, daydreaming. Everyone in the room looked at Gerard, paused at what they were doing and took a step back. "I'm not gonna rape her, god." Mikey's right eyebrow rose and Bob, Ray, and Frank crossed their arms across their chest and smirked. "Maybe," Gerard laughed.

"Oh my god, my brother is a teenage molester!" Mikey joked around. "Tsk. Tsk. What happened to Eliza?"

"I still love her, don't worry," Gerard replied.

"You're gonna have a one night stand with Adela?" Ray and Bob asked, in unison with wide eyes. Frank giggled. Gerard extended his arms and smiled.

"I promise, I won't touch her," Gerard giggled.

"Right, don't make promises Gerard," Mikey said as we walked passed his brother. "Sometimes, they happen." Ray and Bob made the 'ooh' sounds and Frank mocked Gerard with his arms.

"Haha, but if you do yeah with her... Aren't you scared of all this ribbons?" Bob laughed. "They might suddenly strangle you or something."

"Oh shut up, Bob." Gerard extended his left arm to Bob's face. "Talk to the hand, Bobert."

"Ha ha, is that why I saw a Viagra poster in your bag Gerard?" Ray asked. Gerard looked at Ray, horrified.

"If anything, that isn't mine." Gerard defended himself. "Doode, I told you, I found it in Brian's desk and I took it because he filled it up."

"You sneak!" Mikey shrieked. Gerard shook his head.

"Lies, Gerard, lies!" Ray pointed at Gerard. "It's totally yours because you don't want a small penis when you do it with Eliza or Adela."

"Yeah, this conversation is kind of getting really awkward." Frank finally spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, this is

Adela: CLICK!
Andrea: CLICK!

I love how Andrea looks :cute: She's really cool to me, but yeah- this is a parody :D
So find the humor in it, kay?