Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Information about Kelsy's background history.

So i guess you've heard. Yea, im the princess of the whole entire human population. But, does any one really know what its like to have your real race spat at? To have all of your family members loath and hate ever one of them? Not even knowing that a hybrid between two species sat mearly a few feet away?

It was sickening.

Duscusting.

I hated them. Hated them for hating me. Even if they didn't know i was one of them. Even if they loved me, and hated me, without even knowing how much pain it caused me. Every day was like a repeat of my life. In school we are taught how horrible vampires are, that they are cruel loathsome creatures of the night, that will suck all your blood out of your body without a second thought. How every single one of them is wrotten.

It made me want to scream at the top of my lungs that i was a vampire, that i was one of them. Let them come for me. It might be better this way, knowing that i might even reach a few of them, having them know their own princess was one of them.

Somehow i doughted that that would ever happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm i will probably add more onto this tomarow. Im just really tired at the moment. Night!!