Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Changling

Burning. Everything was burning.

I could smell it so thick around me, warming me as i breathed in the ashy smoke. Then coughing and running. My ebony hair kept falling into my face and blinding me. I pushed it back, jumping over bodies that were strewn out on the path in front of me.
Whats going on? I was scared. Not because of the bodies or the buildings burning down around me. But because of the obvious blood that was streaking its way down my body from my mouth.

Then a girl in a white dress. Jumping and twisting in front of me. She turns, looks back, just in time for me to catch the absolute terror plastered there. The little vampire girl was running from me, from its hunter.

I was faster and caught up, jumping and pinning her.
Why am i doing this? Silent unheard tears dripped down my face as my other hand suffocated her and i leaned into her neck, scraping my teach along it before biting down. She screamed and struggled before finally going still. I was numb and my emotions were non existent.
I pulled back her wild her from her face, and instant recognition hit me.

It was angel, my slave girl.

I tossed her broken body away without a care and began on with the chase. Hunting my own people at the game they place best. And i was winning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up screaming. The dream so fresh i could taste their blood, coppery, fresh. But mostly i remembered how good it felt, to let their lives slip away beneath me. And their eyes, dead an unseeing were stapled into my brain.

Blood gurgling in my throat, trying to suffocate me. I twist in my down bed and retch over the side, blood strewn across the white carpet.
Servants come in instantly, and stop dead in their tracks. Silent screams were all the same on their faces.

"Call his majesty!" One yells in a high pitched voice, struggling to keep calm. Others run to get him.
I look down at my arms, and see the dirt and blood patterns caked there. It was weird, normally i would be freaking out, but i was so calm.

It was like i didn't care, about anything.

I slide out of bed, ignoring the scramble of vampires to get as far away from me as possible, and walk to the mirror.
I looked normal enough, dark mocha hair that cascaded down my back in waves, a splay of sun kissed freckles across the ridge of my nose, and long porcelain arms and legs. My eyes were big, the irises nearly filling the colored edges. They were so icey blue that they were nearly white. My normal green eyes were gone.

My creepy ass eyes paired with the blood that covered my mouth all the way down to my arms was probably what was freaking the servants out so much.

"What are you?" I dipped my head as the king reached for his sword. "Your turning. Its You." He whispered and his hand fell to his side.
"Whats me?" I asked easily, turning to face the horrified onlookers.
"The prophesy. One of both kinds with ice eyes will rule as they wish and destroy just as easily."
He dropped on one knee and bowed before me, and the servants did the same.

"What are you talking about, I'm no freaking queen!"
The king stood up and gestured for me to follow him. I stepped between the servants, and they trailed out behind me. We walked down the corridor, my bloodied feet soiling the carpet as i walked. We rounded the corner and it opened up into a huge cavern with chandeliers twinkling high above.

Bodies littered the opening, people all around morning for their dead. And smack dab in the center of it was Danni, little Angel's body hanging limply from his arms as he sobbed into her bloodied white dress.

"Your not a queen, your a god."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW first time posting in like 3 years LOL. Comments pleease :D I just want to make sure you guys like it <3 thanks <3 :) And if you do i'll continue to post!!