Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Kelsy

I awoke the horrible burning feeling in my mouth. I stood up and scrambled over to the bedside table. On it stood a glass cup of what looked to be tomato juice, or something rather nasty. I took the cup in my trembling hands and drank the whole continents in one go.

I instantly felt better. The itching in my throat subsided for the moment. I let out a sigh of relief as i felt the liquid go down to my stomach. I instantly felt much stronger than before, and not tired.

I got dressed and ready for the day. Going to the farthest reaches of my walk-in-closet i pried my small refrigerator out from amongst a huge pile of cloths. Inside it was filled clear to the top of see through bags full of the cranberry juice. Or, as you probably already know, blood.

I picked one up and cut the top corner of the bag off. Then i pored the blood into a medium sized water bottle. Non-see through. Think of how bad that would be if people saw me carrying around a huge water bottle full of blood. Just to see their faces... That would make my day.

I pushed the pile of cloths back on the refrigerator, and walked out of my room. I saw my sister, Grace, walking up to me as soon as i was down the stairs. Her curley blond hair rested gracefully around her shoulders. Her round chin and high cheek bones complemented her brown eyes.
I imagined blood red horns sprouting from her head.
"Still carrying that same water bottle around, i see..."
"Like you care."
"Your right. I don't care." She pushed past me, hitting me in the shoulder. Something hissed loudly somewhere near me. I looked down to see myself in a fighting stance, my lips curled back. I had hissed! Uggg... This was so not going to help me hide my little 'secret'.

Before Grace's shocked form could turn around, i sped out of there, not really thinking about were i was going. When my panting subsided i turned around to make sure no one was following me. I sighed deeply, only now looking up at my surroundings. A huge door was placed in the wall, opposite of the huge rows of windows to my left. It was my mothers room.

I gritted my teeth and looked out towards the windows. Two oak trees stood outside the window, shadowing the small square of lawn that was - used to be my mothers garden. No one was allowed inside after.. after she died. The garden had buildings built all around it, the only windows allowing you to see it were the ones here. Their used to be a door, but it was destroyed, instead they placed these windows here.

It was raining outside. The ground was layered with a dense, fine mist. Every rain drop burst through the mist, allowing you to see the piles of orange leaves underneath before the mist swallowed it up again.

My mother had died giving birth to me. Fallen angels are really smart. Even when they are first born they understand whats happening around them. I knew that my country hated us -hated me. My mother was a Vampire. So beautiful. She was said to be the most beautiful in the land. Thats why the king chose her to be his second wife. His first wife gave birth to grace, she died when grace was 2. One year later, i was born. The king isn't even my real father. My mother was a spy sent from the Vampires county. Her real love was a Fallen Angel. And here i am. She didn't tell the king what she really was, so its just this bigg ring of lies, swirled tight around me. Thats who's shoulders it got landed on when she died. Me.

You may be asking how i know this. So I'll tell you. When i was ten, five years ago, my mothers comrades came for me, to take me back to her "real" country. I almost went, really i did. But, something held me back. Something in their eyes told me they were lying. They were going to kill me. Half breeds aren't aloud, you see. So i ran away and hid.

I drank donated blood till the time i was able to hunt. I have stacked up provisions of blood, like you saw earlier. But, i still don't like drinking it, knowing that I'm drinking the blood of my people. So whenever i get the chance, i go hunt.

Tonight, I'm going to hunt out in the mountains north west of here. You'll see what i mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones sort of short, sorry :P

Its gonna get way more interesting, promise :3