Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Vampires O'My

"Y-you better get out of here!" I tried to sound tough, but i probably just sounded like a scared child at that moment.

He chuckled. "I think it's the other way around." His face became dark, and he took a menacing step towards me. "Leave!" He got right up in my face and snarled. I didn't back down, but i flinched.

I was going to die. Leave! Run! All my instincts were screaming at me to get the heck out of there. But, stupid me, decided that she wanted to stay, and see what happens. I hadn't seen another vampire in more than ten years. It was long enough to stretch the chance of dying to a thin thread before it snapped.

"Thats right. Your dead meat if you don't leave." I stood perfectly still, trying to think of this as a nightmare, rather than real-life. This made him even angrier. "Get lost, this is my territory!" He shoved me - hard. He pushed me with enough force that I fell over backwards right into the bloodied dirt and kept on going. I skinned my elbows on the rocks as i slid through the dirt and hit the tree on the other side of the clearing.I got the breath knocked out of me, and i could swear i heard something crack.

I screamed out in agony as the pain suddenly came. Blackness stole across my vision. I looked up just in time to see the vampire [i dub him stupid] smiling evilly, before picking up the carcass of the bear and walking calmly across the clearing and into the trees. I slid to the ground just as darkness took over.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

I awoke with a splitting head ache, not realizing were i am. I spat grass out of my mouth and sat up. It all came back to me, the battle - i wouldn't call it a battle actually, he only pushed me for pets sake! And the ear splitting crack. I looked down at my body trying figure out what was wrong with me. I looked all over moving every part of my body. Everything seemed fine. I stood up and looked behind me and found the huge pine tree that i had slammed into was laying across the forests ground, broken and pitiful looking. I had hit it with so much force i had broke a fregin tree. GREAT.

Not to mention it was morning already. I was beyond pissed off. The king would have my hide if he didn't find me in bed!

I quickly walked over to the clearing pushing off the ground, and pumping my wings to get myself up in the air. I rode the air-current the whole way back to the caste. Luckily no one was on patrol that morning, odd as it was. I dropped down on my balcony in time to see the door beginning to open.

I shoved the door open without bothering to close it and slid into my bed just in time for the person to come in.

I hunched my shoulders till i felt my wings molding to my body, becoming invisible. I allowed my breathing to become slow and even. I heard a loud gasp coming from the person, a girl, and the sliding door to close. I bit back my laughter and tried to act inconspicuous.

I felt a gentle shove on my shoulder. I pretended to groan and wake up slowly, blinking my eyes a lot. The woman that usually woke me up in the mornings stood by me surveying me. "Dear, i think you must have been sleep walking!" I was taken aback. Seriously, i had expected her to go screaming down the halls screaming "RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" I guess thats an over imagination thinking though, because, it was just an opened door after all. I sighed.

"We'll make sure this doesn't happen again! Your going to have someone in here for all hours of the night young lady!"

"what? NO! Y-you can't! I need privacy when i sleep!" I tried to defend myself, but she would have none of it.

"No, look at your face! All bloody and bruised! And your hair is filled with leaves! You could have gone out into the city and gotten yourself killed! Then were would our city be?"

Of corse they wouldn't even dare think i had snuck out. I was, after all 'the princess'. What a bunch of loozers. How was i going to go out hunting every month if i had people looking at me??

"Please.." I finally resulted in begging.

Her face softened, and i knew i had won her over. "Alright, but we are posting guards out on your balcony, and outside." I nodded my head, knowing it was better, but not by much.

I got out of the infirmary a few hours later, all my cuts bandaged, and feeling refreshed. The woman in charge of me, i forgot her name, told the king about me and my sleepwalking. -Okay i really hate calling him 'The King' so I'm just going to have to call him by his real name. George.

George decided it was best that i had guards as she suggested. I sighed, knowing that when Georges mind is made up, well, its made up. No changing that.

George talked to me after alone, "Now Kelsy, I've been thinking you and i should have some father-daughter bonding time."

I nearly choked on my own saliva. George had never gone out of his way for me for anything.
Now he wanted 'father-daughter bonding time'?? I was going to die. Yea i could take getting beat up by a 300 year old man, but spending more than ten minutes with my father, that was it. I was a gonner.

But now this is what realllly pissed me off. The dude then says 'Were going to the action house, and your getting yourself a vampire slave.' I told him there to fuck off. I think he took it rather well though, comparing to the few ways he has punished me before. We had this 'rehearsed' talk - he says it a million times, whenever he gets the chance. - about my manners, and that i was royal! I was part of the 'Silvertons legacy' and that all the respectful house holds had them, and blah blah blah blah, Blah!.

We had just stopped at the auction house in our limo when a messenger arrived to tell us that George was needed in right away at the castle on an urgent call from one of the citys. George then told me we would bond again, sometime later. I was happy as hell to be away from him. I wasn't going to die! I would last another day!

Then he told me if i didn't come home with a slave by tonight that i would be grounded in my room for two whole months, and that i would be coming back here every single day till i had gotten one. Now you may be saying 'Run away!' But were, might i ask you, were would i run? There is no were to run! My mind already went over that possibility long ago. Now, there was only one option: I had to get myself a slave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone this ones long so yeah. :3 Please message me about the story, comments and what you think i should do with it... And if i should continue?