Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Action House

The auction house smelled like an old-persons house. Crudely put it smelled like death.
I walked hesitantly through the huge door leading towards a theater like room. It was huge, and had tons of chairs lining the stage. Many people already sat there, waiting anctiously for the auctioning to begin. This was sick.

Downright wrong.
I fought the urge to tear off my jacket and fly away. All i wanted to do was to get out of here. But Georges words rung in my head over and over like some sort of bad replay.

I made my way to the front of the theater and sat down on the fifth row. I figured this was one of the most miserable days of my life, resulting from last night. So, basically, so far today has been a total suck-fest.

A man came out on stage dressed in a tux, speaking directly into the microphone. "We'll be starting the actioning of the slaves in a matter of moments." As soon as he spoke it, like the magic words to some sick disgusting parade, a long line of people dressed in ragged clothing filed onto the stage. The man in the brand new tux looked way off standing in front of the people in ragged clothing. The oder hit me then. It smelled like urine and raw meat. I fought down the bile that rose in my throat.

The guards came out last, five of them. I stuttered a laugh as i saw how beat up they were. They each were embellished with at least two bruises, and split lips - most of them. They were all glaring at one person in particular, at the front of the line. He was a vampire, and looked enraged to be in this situation. I saw his his right hand in a little girl's hand in front of him. A wave of guilt hit me. If someone bought them, they would be separated.

A little girl was at the beginning of the line and was shoved harshly out of the grip of the vampire. The guard pushed the girl forward again. She stumbled to the edge of the stage and looked over the audience, her eyes were wide and frightened. She was adorable, and had cute looking pure white wings. She looked like an angel. The person in the tux spoke into the microphone. "Here we have a fine specimen! Fallen angel, " I winced at his words. "a shy little girl, eight years old, and a virgin."

I heard a bunch of male voices behind me, trying to be quiet but failing miserably. They were saying how they would love to take her innocence away and little remarks like that, they sickened me, it seemed like i wasn't the only one who listened because as soon as the man said it the young vampire guy glared at him and hissed baring his fangs. The man merely snickered and called across the room, "5,000." I was enraged, beyond enraged. I wanted to go rip the dudes throat out.
"Going once at 5,000."
Without even thinking i had shouted out 20,000 dollars. Everyone turned to stare at me like i was growing three heads and had no face. I sat back down, impressed with my self. This whole 'get yourself a slave' thing might turn in my favor. After all i probably had saved this girls life from one of pain and misery. I think i scored major points because i turned around and gave the perv a satisfied smirk.

"Sold to the little lady in the blue!" I was glad no one recognized me as the princess. Bonus.
Next in line was the vampire guy. He looked more relieved, but only a little. I couldn't blame him knowing how cruel humans were to slaves. Of course vampires probably treated humans the same way back in their country. My mind tried not to register that.

The vampire stepped up to the front of the stage, his eyes scanning the audience, a vicious scowl spread across his fingers. His eyes followed the little girl as she was ushered off stage. He bared his teeth again.

I heard some giggling and looked to see some girls two rows in-front of me staring at the vampire. I realized they were from my boarding school that i had gone to last year. I remembered all the fake smiles they had given me, and how they had talked rudely behind my back. They were practically drooling all over their chairs. I felt nauseous. "Ooh isn't he a looker!" ; "Yea i wouldn't mind sharing a bed with him!" They all giggled and waited for the action to begin. A had a rebellious scowl on my face. The action started, and the girls bid 5,000. I scowled more.

"40,000!" I shouted from my seat.

"Sold!"

The girls looked back, the shock pasted all over their face. I gave them the biggest fake smile i could manage. Their state of shock soon turned to anger. "Well look who it is. Still trying to defend the blood suckers, i presume." A girl sitting on the right side of them said. Isabelle. They all snickered. "And yet here you are, at an auction house of all places. Getting a slave!" They all gasped in mock horror. Then they turned their faces to me, innocently fluttering their eyes like total morons.

"I'm shocked, Isabelle, i thought that by now you would have gotten the fat sucked away from your body. But here you are! Your like a Tonka Truck! All that fat must have gone to your head and made you brain-dead!" It was the most horrible of insults that probably didn't even make sense, but i smiled in pleasure as the girls faces turned to confusion then to anger. This made me smile even wider. I innocently batted my eyelashes at them. They turned around again, all glowering. And you know what, that made my day.

An old man came up next, and was sold. Another old woman was sold to someone else. I was desperate to get out of here, but i held myself together, waiting till the vampires were ready before leaving. Next came a Fallen angel. He was just as handsome as the vampire i had bought, if not more. I felt selfish in wanting to buy him so i held my tongue.

"10,000!" Isabelle said. I felt a grin flash across my face. Well, no letting my money go to waste right?

"40,000!" I said, my smile gracing my face for a moment longer. I heard the girls up front scream in frustration. I couldn't hold it in any longer - i burst out laughing.

All five girls turned around to glare at me. I swear, if looks could kill...
"You may think you can have anything you want, you paranoid brat, but there are some things in this world you can never have." I said, angered. You can't own people, its just wasn't right!
It was then that i gracefully got up from my seat and walked to the door. Ready or not, here i come.

I walked out of the large theater and into a leisurely waiting room. A lady in all white came to up to me, a fake smile on her face. "Your slaves are this way, Miss." I nodded, trying to keep the anger from my face, and followed her into another room. There was one table placed in the middle of the room. The three slaves were already there. The little girl was spread out on a table. "What-what are you doing?" I asked, apprehensive.

"Were going to show you that the girl is a virgin." The only man in the room replied, holding her down. I was horrified. The vampire i had bought was hissing like a mad-man and trying to get out of the guards grip.

"Wait- NO!" I nearly screamed at the doctor. He was opening a metal case filled with nasty-looking knifes. "There seriously will be no need for that." I grabbed the little girls arm and yanked her out of the mans vice grip. He looked torn. "Its - we would never sell damaged goods to someone who bought them for such a high price." He began pulling the girl back out of my grip, but i held on tight and pulled against him. It was like some kind of sick tug-o-war. I was getting pissed off. "Let.Go." He said through gritted teeth. "You must let me do this, with or without you watching!"

"Dude, you may not have noticed before, but I'm the princess! I make the rules here." The expression on his face was wiped away and replaced by one with plane horror.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I wouldn't have- I never would!" I almost slapped him, but resisted the urge.
"Shut up!" He stopped his useless stuttering. I could have sent him away to be executed, and thats what he thought i was going to do. I nearly did, but i reminded myself that it was just his job to do this. Even if it was just dang wrong. "Heres what i want you to do."
He nodded, "Anything!"
"Get them cleaned up and get them actual cloths. I wont press charges for what you've done if you do these simple tasks." There was venom in my words, and he nodded vigorously.

I only had to wait ten minutes or so in the waiting room. The adults peppered me with cheesy compliments at how well our castle looked. And all the stupid crap. I hated suck ups, especially grown up suck ups. Wow. Now I'm making rhyming jokes.

The three of them came out of the medical room, their hair was wet and the girls hair hung in a large expensive looking poofy white towel. They were dressed in brand new clothing, of the finest brands. I smiled to myself. Thats much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i enjoyed writing this chapter alot :D

Send me messages, please *puppy dog eyes* :]