Demonic Princess Of The Human Race

Fight

My breath caught in my throat as i saw the vampire spring into a hunting stance. The maid scooted past us trying to get out the door. The vampire had other ideas. I knew he was about to pounce. I made a quick second decision, twisting around and catching the vampires hands in my own, my legs twisted around his and i pushed him back onto the floor. The maid walked calmly out of the room, oblivious to how near death she had come.
I struggled to hold the squirming growling vampire down. He brought his knee up and caught my chin. I let out a grunt and firmly pressed his hands together.

He screeched out loud, his fiery eyes looking towards the door. He slowly, painfully, brought them back to me. I felt his legs tuck under mine and suddenly i was lurching backwards. My head slammed against the floor. I saw stars, my head exploding with pain. The vampire straddled me and pressed my out stretched hands to either side of my head. I felt the fear inside me. He smirked, and i knew he knew too. I brought my knee up swiftly and kneed him right were guys don't want to be kneed. He hissed in pain, pressing harder down onto my hips so that i couldn't move at all.

His right hand let go of mine, and came in contact with my cheek, hard. I felt blood in my mouth. I took the opportunity to grab a hold of his shoulder and push backwards. He stumbled off me, landing on his back. I jumped backwards landing lightly on my feet.

He seemed frightened, and confused. "What are you?" I looked towards the other two who seemed even more confused. "I would have killed a normal human being within seconds. Only another immortal would have been able to hold their own against me."

I was at a loss of words. I said nothing, just kept my distance and hoped they wouldn't find out. Suddenly the door flew open and slammed against the back wall. Five guards hurried in, grabbing the three of them and began dragging them away.

A higher ranking guard came up to me. "Are you O.K?" He asked, looking over my bruised and bleeding lip and chin. I nodded slowly, afraid to speak because of how i might sound. I watched as the three of them were dragged hissing and spitting from my room.
George entered the room.
"We should have never let you get a slave." There was so much anger in Georges voice. He had been disgraced by the vampire even thinking so much as harming me, his own bloodline. I had seen the look before.

I was sent to the infirmary for the second time that day. I had three stitches were my teeth had dug into my cheek. I was sent directly to Georges office. I slowly walked there, taking my time to think about what i had done, what he had done.

When i finally arrived at the huge oak double doors leading to his office i counted to three and let myself in. George was sitting among piles and piles of documents, frustrated. He looked up and saw me, smiling. "I see your doing much better." I nodded. "Take a seat." he nodded to the huge puffy chair in front of his desk. I sat down, slowly sinking into the fluffy chair.

"Whats going to happen to them?" I went straight to the point, not wanting to waste my time beating around the bush.

"They will be executed this evening of course." Executed? That was one of the most horrible, disgraceful way to die. The whole city would be invited like some kind of festival. Drinking and dancing would continue after. I suddenly felt sick, and heaved into the trash can that was convieniently there by the desk. George put a hand on my shoulder.
"Maybe you'de better get back to the infirmary.." He said slowly. "Then you will be better enough to watch the executing."
"Why?" I asked in horror. "Why are you executing them?"
He paused, leafing through some documents. "They have gone way too far this time, trying to kill my own daughter?"
"Dont you think this is a bit... rash?" I asked hopefully.
"No." His voice was firm. "We are going to end this, once and for all."

I finally understood what all the documents are. They are military documents and drafting files. We were going to war with the Fallen Angels and Vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmmmmmm.