Do You Have a Soul to Spare?

My Vampiric Jesus

Serena woke up the next morning in Jayke's arms. She trembled at the thought of what had happened last night and cried lightly, trying not to awaken Jay. The longer he was asleep the better. Her tongue started burning again and she slid herself out of his hold and picked up her clothes, heading to the bathroom.

She got dressed and looked at her tongue in the mirror. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw the symbol present on her tongue. The cell phone in her pocket went off and she answered it quietly.

"Zane, I miss you so much..." she whispered after checking the caller ID.

"Baby, where are you? What is wrong and what happened last night?" Zane demanded and she gulped.

"Jayke," was all she had to say and Zane was silent.

"I'll kill him," he promised sternly. "Babe, tell me what he did."

"Um...I'm so sorry...Zane, I only love you."

"WHAT?!" he screamed in the phone. She cringed slightly. "He did that to you?!"

"Yes," she muttered softly, afraid. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"At you? I'm mad at him! You are mine! And he had the nerve to do that to you?!"

"What do you mean I'm yours? You don't own me." He had her a bit mad with that.

"I claimed you and you're mine now. He can't have you: it's too late for him. That's all I meant. You're mine, not any other man's."

"Zane, don't talk like this. I don't like it." He sighed at that.

"Alright. Babe, I'm going to come back for you."

"Finish up there."

"No. I'll feed later. You're more important."

"Zane--"

"I love you." The line went dead and she sighed, walking out of the bathroom after putting away her phone.

"Hello, lover," Jayke bid her, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her neck. She tried to push him away but he didn't budge.

"I'm not your lover."

"Oh, but you were last night, darling. And I'll say that was worth it," he purred, kissing her cheek.

"You raped me!"

"I wouldn't call it rape. I heard those moans and those screams. Do you remember calling my name as much as you did? Zane is one lucky man. I can tell he already did that with you. You don't smell as pure as you did when I first met you."

"You pervert! Get away from me!" She pushed him off and he glared down at her.

"I wouldn't be giving orders if I were you. You're the one who should be listening to me."

"Not happening, Jayke!" Serena crossed her arms defiantly.

"Wanna be 'raped' again?" He smirked and she started crying. He pulled her into his arms and stroked her hair. "Shh, it's alright. Love, I'm here."

"I want Zane," she cried. He backhanded her and she fell to the floor. "I hate you."

"I love you, too, babe."

"Alright, Jay," your savior yelled, bursting into the bedroom. "Hand her over, you bastard."

"Ahh, Zane, my friend. What a pleasant surprise!" Serena got up and ran to Zane, kissing him urgently.

"I missed you."

"I know, baby." He tore himself from her and pushed her roughly behind him, baring his teeth at Jayke. "How dare you do that!"

"I figured you'd have claimed her. How like you, Zane. Though I do wish you had stayed away for one more night. Her in bed is quite addicting."

"You vile thing! I'll be sure not to give you a single chance to do what you did to her ever again!" He turned to her and pulled her out of the house by the waist.

"We'll see about that," Jayke muttered before the door slammed.