Sequel: Hiding Heartache

Paparazzi Pandemonium

Image

Annie Barnes is your average, run of the mill, fifteen year old California Girl. Her dads a CEO and her step-mom runs the household. Nick Jonas is a sixteen year old rockstar from New Jersey. His band is constantly on the road touring. Nick and Annie have been going out for almost a year and are head over heals in love with eachother. But when the press gets involved and rumors start to fly things go downhill. They say true love can over come anything. But true love never met the paparazzi.
  1. Chapter One
    “Whatever I don’t even know why you would bother going, do you actually think that Nick would fall in love with anyone like you.” She sneered
  2. Chapter Two
    Every doubt and fear raced out of my body the second I saw Nick. I stopped dead in my tracks. He had already changed out of his on-stage costume into a v-neck tee shirt and gray jogging pants. His curly brown hair was wet, probably from sweat, and it
  3. Chapter Three
    Now I know they aren’t true but that doesn’t make them any easier to listen to, and as much as I want to turn off the TV every time they are mentioned, I can’t bring myself to do it.
  4. Chapter Four
    I’m going to assume you saw the Selena thing on TV…look the kiss didn’t mean anything, she kissed me—at first I was confused, I didn’t know what was happening, but the second I realized what was going on I stopped it.
  5. Chapter Five
    “What is that asshole doing here?” Tyler asked as he brought the car to a quick stop before taking the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car, slamming the door behind him.
  6. Chapter Six
    “What?!” I yelled into the phone “That’s not even true!” I could feel the tears streaming down my face.
  7. Chapter Seven
    It took me a second to process that they were yelling my name that they knew my name, and once it finally hit me I froze. The two officers quickly blocked the paps view and ushered me into the principal’s office.
  8. Chapter Eight
    “I want you to know how much you mean to me. I love you so much and I want more than anything for us to stay together, but I understand if this is too much for you. You didn’t sign up for this life style, I did, and so, if you want to walk away, I ge
  9. Chapter Nine
    “So, what’s your point? What I do and who I see is no longer any of your business,” I said coldly never letting my eyes leave his.
  10. Chapter Ten
    "Did Trevor fall off the short bus? Because last time I checked he was the king of hurting Annie Barnes and has no right to even talk to you. Ugh, I mean he.....”
  11. Chapter Eleven
    “I don’t see why I should be nice, you didn’t tell me then. Maybe you’ll tell me when I act like this.” He responded bitterly.
  12. Chapter Twelve
    “Hey Joe! Do me a favor and tell your brother she isn’t worth it, he’ll trash her just like I did!” He yelled before getting in his car and speeding off.
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    “Well I mean it. I know I might joke around some of the time…well most of the time, but when it comes to standing up for my family I’m serious. So if that guy ever comes near you again…I’m only a phone call away.”
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    “It reminds me of you too.” I responded “Plus, your rendition of it was amazing…I mean you’re no Steven Tyler but your kinda close”
  15. Chapter Fifteen
    “Oh My God! You’re crying! Don’t leave your house, I’m coming over!”
  16. Chapter Sixteen
    I froze, it felt as if my whole world was spinning out of control. My chest felt as if it was going to explode. I shut my eyes in an attempt to ward off the oncoming tears. “Oh my God.” I whispered.
  17. Chapter Seventeen
    What Nick and I have is different. That instant connection...that spark, it was there. A relationship was the last thing I was looking for that day...but it happened.
  18. Chapter Eighteen
    Nick hadn’t mentioned anything about that to me. And the things these magazines fabricate are insane, I mean I’ve lived through the rumors. The papz can’t be trusted. 
  19. Chapter Nineteen
    As we pulled into the airport I noticed them. Swarming around the entrance to the airport, just waiting for someone of interest to walk in or out. I remember the boys body guard Rob had once explained to me that the paparazzi scenes in airports were