Sequel: Hiding Heartache

Paparazzi Pandemonium

Chapter Six

First divorce: wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault. Third divorce: they shouldn't let you get married when you're that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada's fault.

“Ok, this is officially my favorite episode” Mallory stifled through her laughter as we watched a re-run of ‘Friends’ on TBS after school.

“You say that about every episode” giggled Julia.

“I can’t help it, this my favorite show!”

“I thought The OC was your favorite show” Deanna stated

“Wait she told me it was The Hills” Lauren said

“And she told me it was Big Brother” I sighed

“Well you know what a girl has a right to change her mind!” Mallory huffed

“I think it just depends on what’s on the TV” I laughed, milliseconds after that my phone rang “Hold on, it’s Nick” I smiled as I took my phone out of my pocket, slide my finger across the touch screen and put the phone to my ear.

“Are you by a TV?” Nick asked before I got to say anything.

“Hello to you too Nicholas” I giggled into the phone.

“Hey baby, now are you near a TV?” He questioned again.

“Uh Yeah, the girls and I are watching friends…why?”

“Can you change it to E!, I think you need to see this.”

“Uh yeah, hold on” I quietly responded “Uh Mallory can you change the TV to 76?” I asked her.

“But Annie, this is my favorite show!” Mallory whined

“Come on Mal” I sighed

“Fine, fine” she said before changing the channel.

It was three days ago that we showed you this picture of Nick Jonas and fellow Disney star Selena sharing a sweet kiss outside of NJ’s tour bus…

I cringed as the flashed the picture of Selena and Nick that haunted me “Why are you having me watch this?” I asked him a little angry.

“Just keep watching” he replied

…Now new pictures of Nick getting his smooch on have surfaced...not with Miss. Gomez but a new mystery blonde…

“Oh my God!” Mallory, Deanna, Lauren, Julia, and I all yelled at the same time as they flashed a picture of Nick and me last night at the park kissing.

…Our sources say that the blonde was crying after the youngest Jonas told her that they couldn’t be together because he already had a girlfriend…Selena perhaps? Nick being the caring guy he is tried to console her. The onlooker continued to spill the details saying that the mystery girl then took advantage of Nicks caring nature and her spot on his lap by forcing him into a kiss… Reps for Gomez say ‘No Comment’ while the Jonas clan still has yet to be reached.

“What?!” I yelled into the phone “That’s not even true!” I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

“Annie baby, calm down I’ll be at your house in a second.” He said soothingly before hanging up the phone.

“Umm, I gonna go upstairs and wipe off my mascara.” I said, trying to keep my composer.

“Annie, do you mind if I come with you?” Lauren asked.

“No, of course you can come” I said weakly. The both of us walked up the stairs to my room, Lauren sat on my bed while I went into my bathroom and removed my makeup, after I was done I went and sat on my bed, facing Lauren who was leaning against the headboard.

“It happened to me too.” Lauren said

“What happened to you?” I asked

“The rumors, of course mine never made it past the Jonas Brothers fansite, but the things people come up with are ridicules. Like for a month people thought I was dating Kevin to get closer to Joe” she laughed “They have no idea what they’re talking about, and you just gotta learn to brush it off. Girls that don’t even know you are going to wish you were dead because you kissed a JoBro”

“Yeah I guess you’re right” I sighed

“Something else is wrong. What is it?” Lauren questioned

“It’s just…it’s nothing really…”

“Come on Annie, you’re a bad liar, tell me!”

“I think he’s mad at me.” I whispered, letting a few tears fall down my cheeks

“Who Nick?” Lauren asked

“Uh Huh” I whimpered wiping the tears off my face.

“Why would I be mad at you?” I heard a strong yet concerned voice ask from behind me. I turned around to find Nick standing at my doorway with a confused expression on his face.

“I’m gonna go downstairs ok” Lauren said before standing up and walking out the door. I heard the door softly shut and the seconds later Nick had taken Lauren’s spot on the bed. He looked at me and I looked down at my hands, attempting to avoid eye contact.

“Annie, why would I be mad at you?” He asked again.

“It’s just I know how much you like to keep your private life to yourself, and because of my big scene at the park they are rumors about you cheating on Selena Gomez with some dumb blonde slut.” I cried, not being able to control me tears anymore.

“Babe, it’s not your fault” He chuckled pulling me into his lap and drawing small circles on my lower back with his fingers. I nuzzled my head into his neck. My crying had stopped within seconds of being in his embrace, but we stayed like that for about thirty minutes, neither one of us wanting to let go of the other.

Moments like this are the kind that make this all worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
School starts next week for me...it's my senoir year and I have a lot of things I'm going to need to do. I'm gonna need some motovation to keep on writing or I might have to stop.

The comments I'm getting now are amazing, so to my loyal commenters (you know who you are) thank you!

© Walt Disney Corporation
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED
I Do Not Own: Friends, TBS, The Office, The Hills, Big Brother, E! Disney, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers or any other characters.