You've Wasted All Your Time

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/xXEmo_CatXx/MIBBA/YouveWastedAllYourTime.png

**NOTE: THIS USE TO BE CALLED 'PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WE HAVE IS REAL'**

Shy girl Chloe moved to LA, Cali. with her brother, Spencer, and her best friend, Abby. She meets Brian, Zack, and Jimmy through Spence's and Abby's job not knowing who they all till it's to late. Falling for Zack Baker and Jimmy Sullivan?! Will it be to late for either one of them?

.~.~.~.

Bios:

Name: Chloe Muzik (pronounced music) -- Goes by Chloe and Chlo
Chloe
Birthday: November 5, '82
Current Age: 26
Tattoos/Piercings: Piercing: tongue, ears x2, right nostril
Ankle (also shown in story)

Info: She was the average chick, well besides the way she looks. She was always one of those kids in school that had the strangest hair styles and hair colors. Strange thing was, she was valedictorian of her class. She moved from Texas to Hawaii when she was 10. Her first and best friend, besides her brother, was Abby. They both decided that when they got out of high school that they would travel around the U.S. They are now out of high school and currently living in California for another four months, well that’s what Chloe thinks. Chloe works as a photographer, and Abby and Chloe's brother, Spencer, work in a tattoo parlor.

.~.~.~.

Name: Spencer Muzik -- Goes by Spence
Spencer
Birthday: July 16, 84
Current Age: 24
Tattoos/Piercings: Piercings: left eyebrow, septum, left side of bottom lip. For tattoos. He has a full sleeve on his left arm.

Info: He dropped out of high school to go with Chloe and Abby. Him and Chloe are very close and have been through everything together. He thinks of Abby as a long lost sister, Abby also thinks the same. Work at a tattoo parlor with Abby and is always bugging Chloe about getting a boyfriend.

.~.~.~.

Name: Abigail Carter -- Goes by Abby
Abby
Birthday: March 15, '82
Current Age: 27
Tattoos/Piercings: Piercings: tongue and belly button. Tattoos: none yet.
Info: Abby grew up in Hawaii and met Spencer and Chloe when she was 11. They hit it off almost instantly. Abby suggestted moving around the states when they're older and it happened. Chloe is always thinking her and Spence are going out, but they are only friend and that's all they ever have been. Spencer is like a brother to her and it would feel like incest if they were going out. Work in the same tattoo parlor as Spencer, and yes she doesn't have any tattoos.

.~.~.~,

Name:Kaylee Martinez
Birthday: April 15, '85
Current Age: 23
Looks: Long brown hair with bangs. Bright green eyes but a little bit darker than Zack's. She is 5'-5'' and curvy.
Tattoos/Piercings: Eyebrow. Snake bites and ears x2. Tattoos: Misfits tattoo on her hip.

Info: Known for her color skinny jeans, but her favorite is red. She's soft spoken until she gets hyper and gets to know you, then becomes very loud. She's very funny and perverted along with being sarcastic, giddy (sometimes). When she is drunk or hyper no one can control her. She works at Hot Topic most the time and occasionally she will work at Starbucks, we all know she wants the caffeine!