The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Ten

We had finally arived in Florida, and we were loving every moment of it.
"Ryan!" I called. "Everyone's leaving now!" We all had decided to take this day off and just go to swimming at the beach. I have to admit when Ryan's shirt is off, his tummy is sexy as hell.
"Okay, okay! I'm coming." He called from inside the bathroom.
Since we were good at the last concert, we were allowed to stay at a hotel this time. Which was great, because a certain someone likes to sleep in my bunk, and take all the covers from me at night, because he's a total bed hogger.

He walked out of the bathroom, glistening from all the sun screen applied on his body.
"Okay, i'm ready now." He said.
He was wearing a tight black tank top with lime green board shorts. Which suprised me.
"What?!" I gasped. "Nothing baggy?"
Ryan smirked and grabbed his messenger bag.
"Shut up, or your not getting any tonight."
With that I shut up immediatly.
After that day in the bus, Ryan's attitude was back.
He started dressing back the way he used to, makeup appeared back on his face, and maybe he even had a little more self esteem than he had with Pete.

I moved his bangs to the side of his face and pecked him on his lips.
"I better be getting something tonight." I whispered.
He licked my nose and snikered.
"If that's what you think."
I smiled and stared into his eyes.
"Towels?"
"Check." He answered back, not taking his gaze from me.
"Sunscreen?"
"Check."
"Umbrella?"
"Triple check."
"Sandals?"
"Double check."
"Sand castle building tools?"
"Duh."
"Vagina?"
"I keep those in my pocket." Ryan said laughing.
I tickled his stomache.
"Just making sure....."

The beach was amazing.
Just watching the waves go by made my day, espcially with Ryan there, though he buried my head in the sand.
The only one who really wasn't having fun was Spencer.
It's weird though because ever since Ryan and I had gotten together, Spencer has been this way. He just sits there scowling at anyone whos willing to talk to him.
Today was the same. He had been just sitting in the sand, under an umbrella the whole time.
I thought he would feel left out, so I invited him to swim with us.
"Spence?" I said, walking up to the unhappy figure.
"What." He responded. More like stated.
"Why don't you come swim with us, it will be fun."
He looked up and glared at me.
"Why don't you fuck your mother's vagina, it'll be fun!"
I glared back at him.
"What's your problem?"
He sighed.
"It's just that your mom hasn't been satisfying me enough lately."
I flicked him off, and walked back to where Jon and Ryan.
"Did you find out whats bothering him?" Jon asked.
I sighed. "I don't know what's his problem. Let him drown in his own misery."
Ryan looked back at Spencer. Probably wondering why tacos are so different from burritos.

The day ended, and we arrived back at our hotel, exhausted and dehydrated. Spence and Jon went their ways, and since I was sharing a room with Ryan, we went ours.
When we got into our room I floped on the bed, and relaxed into the soft matress.
"I know you can't be sleepy yet." Ryan said, sitting on my lap.
"Why?" I whispered smiling. "You got something for me?"
He smirked and attached his mouth to my neck, nipping at the sensitive flesh.
"I don't know," he said, kissing me down my jawline. "you tell me."
Shifting his weight on me, I brought him down into a loving kiss.
He licked at my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which he was granted. I let him explore my mouth, while he licked at my inner walls,
sending shivers down my spine.
"Since when are you the top?" I mumbled in the kiss.
He rolled his eyes and pulled back from me.
"You're enjoying it , aren't you?"
"Well, yeah."
He smiled devilishly at me and pinned my wrist to the mattress.
"So shut up and let me handle this."
I looked up at this new agressive Ryan who was towering over me.
"Okay." I whispered.
Just then, the perfect mood ruiner had to happen.
My cell phone rang.
Ryan sighed and let go of my wrist.
"Go ahead and answer it."
I kissed him on the cheek.
"I'm sorry."
I grabbed my phone and answered with a very annoyed tone.
"Hello?"
"Hey Bren."
It was Spencer. "Great." I thought. "What's next, Jon needing a tampon?"
"Spencer," I said. " you better have a hell of a good reason to call me right now."
I heard a sniffle in the backround.
"Spencer, are you crying?"
There was a pause and another sniffle before he had finally responded.
"Can you come to my room so we can talk?"
I looked at Ryan who was patiently waiting for me to end the conversation. "Umm.. yeah. I'll be right over."
Rolling his eyes, Ryan got off of me and headed towards the bathroom.
"I'll be in the shower." He said, obviously pissed off.
"Great!" My mind screamed. " Now he's mad at me."
I said my goodbyes to Spencer, and ended the call.
I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.
"Ryan." I called out.
He opened the door a litle and poked his head out.
"What?"
In the mirror, I could see the reflection off his bare ass, sticking out into the atomspere. I blushed and tried not to look at it, but it was turning me on so badly.
"Ummm... R- ryan?" I studdered.
"What?!" He said, a little louder than before.
I tried to picture a surgar cookie, but it didn't work. This certain sugar cookie was pale, and had a really nice bottom.
"I'm going t-to umm..... Spencer's r-room okay?"
He rolled his eyes and sighed.
"You owe me." he stated.
"I know." I said. His butt was staring at me, square in the face. Which was making me really uneasy.
"I love you, and don't stay up too late."
He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Love you too."
I left the room as fast as possible.
He didn't know how hard I wanted to squeeze that ass.

I walked down the hallway, to Spencer's room.
"Maybe I should call him Sugar cookie ass." I thought.
I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

The door opened so fast, it caught me off guard. I was pulled in the room and slammed on the bed.
"What the hell, Spencer?" I asked, obviously confused at the situation.
Spencer hovered over me. I saw a smirk play on his lips. He got out some duct tape and he taped my mouth shut. I muffled under the tape and brought my hands up to tear it off, but he caught my wrists in his hands and he tied them together.
I thrashed my legs around, trying to kick him. But, I failed.
He grabbed my legs and tied them at the end bed posts.
I was now, sprawled out on the bed, in front of Spencer.
He licked his lips with such lust, I almost cried. He bent down and proceeded to tear off every last piece of my clothing.
Now, naked, I let the tears flow.

"Brendon." He said, dangerously close to my face.
"Do you know how long I wanted to do this? To fuck you into the oblivion. To have you screaming my name over and over and over again."
He bit my neck making me flinch.
"It's just so fucking arousing."
He started tying the rags even harder, making my wrist feel like there was no circulation.
"But you just had to love Ryan. The fucking crybaby." His gaze was fixtated on me. "You never noticed me. Did you Brendon?"
I tried not to look back at the piercing stare. I should have answered.
Spencer smacked my face as hard as he possibly could.
"Fucking answer me next time!"

My eyes were wide and wet with tears. My hands were pulsing and my face burned. Every tear that dripped down, made it burn even more.
Spencer wiped my eyes. "Oh, come on. It's not going to hurt all that bad. Just a little bit.." Spencer thrust his fingers into me hard. I cried out in pain and a tinge of pleasure. Spencer countinued to thrust deeper and deeper and it feels like it is murdering my insides. Finally, he finds my prostate and brushes against it in a swift move. I arched my back. Spencer lets out an all knowing smirk.

"Your ready." he said.
He removed his fingers, leaving my insides burning on fire. I watch as he brings out a black bandana playing around with it in his fingers.
"Brendon, your in to bondage right?"
I stare at him coldly, my wrists feeling so numb.
He face twist into anger as he grabs a burning candle.
"What did I tell you about not answering me?"
My eyes go wide as I remeber what was done earlier. I tried to mumble something to him, but it was too late.
He began to pour the hot wax on my stomache.
I screamed against the tape in pain. Utter pain. God, it felt like having a scorching pan dragged across your skin. I let out a muffled sob, as the last of the wax was poured against me. Slowly, it hardened, but the burning sensation was still there. Spencer gritted his teeth in anger and peeled the wax off of my skin. So slow. It went along, tearing peices of my skin off, making me bleed. I screamed, once again and sobbed. My vision was blurry and I could feel a cold, sharp, metal object slowly slide against my skin. The smell of blood made my head dizzy and I couldn't believe it when Spencer swiped his finger across my cut and licked it.

He smirked letting his finger go with a popping noise.
"Brendon, you taste so good."
He bent down and licked all the blood surfacing my skin.
When all the blood had been licked, he seemed that he wasn't satisfied.
"I don't want you to see any more." He told me.
The horror started setting in as he tied the black bandana over my eyes. "Isn't this fun?" He asked. "Yes." I mumbled.I could hear the smile in his voice. "Good, you remebered when to answer.."
I nodded and awaited for what was to happen next. What horrifying thing he was going to do. He searched around, trying to find something-anythying-to blind me with. He smiled when he came across Jon's sleeping sheild.

"Jon won't mind.."

He put it around my head and covered my eyes. To make sure I couldn't see, he taped it in place.

I felt him pull apart my legs, roughly, treating me like a rag doll. He pushed two fingers into my already penatrated entrance and spread me wider. Impossibly, wider and wider. He dove in with his dick and roughly fucked me.

He came, deep inside me with a burning sensation. For some odd reason, I came hard against his stomach. He smirked and tore the tape off my mouth, leaving a red mark there. He then pulled me into a bruising kiss, making me kinda whine
"And if you tell anyone," He said untying me." I'll slit your little pussy's throat."
♠ ♠ ♠
Gruesome.....
Thanks 4 your help Dannie