The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Six

I opened my eyes to see the light beaming through the open window. I heard a light sigh and glanced over my shoulder to see Ryan sleeping, snuggling against my back, and stealing the covers away from me. "He looks so cute that way." I thought. I felt a light breeze and looked down to see my self exposed. All the memories of the previous night came rushing through my head. "Oh crap..." I whispered. Ryan fluttered his eyes open and let out another light sigh. "Hi." He mumbled, smiling like a lunatic. "Hey." I said smiling back. We stayed just like that, staring at each other, not really knowing why were there in the first place. But all I know is that another light breeze interrupted my thoughts. "Ryan?" I asked. He perked up his eyebrows showing me that I had his attention. "Don't you see something wrong with this picture?" He thought about it for a second and shrugged it off. "No, unless your talking about that old burrito lying in the corner over there."
I sighed and sat up. "Ryan, who's your mom's best friend?"
"*Joline." He answered.
"Okay, and what's her son's name?"
He scratched at his chin. "Ummm....Pete."
I sighed again. "And what is he to you?"
Ryan smiled. "Brendan, this is way too easy! Pete is my
boyfri-" He looked down at his body and down mine. Ryan's beautiful smiled dissolved into a horrifying gaze, and his eyes were as big as saucers.
"OH MY GOSH!" He screamed. "OH MY GOSH!" He jumped out of the bed, and paced around the room, not really caring if he was in his birthday suit. "DUDE! WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?"
"Well....." I started. "You kinda... sorta.... asked me if I wanted to, and knowing myself, I wasn't able to resist at all."
He sat on the edge of the bed, holding his head in his hands. "Do you know how bad this is?!" He asked me. I stayed silent just staring at him, not really knowing what to say. "I've committed adultry, a sin, disobeyed a rule, and i've probably ruined my whole life." I heard him sniffle, and deep down I really felt sorry for him. If I were Pete, and found out, I would probably be devastated and in tears.
"Call him." I said.
He turned around at me, and I could see the tears running down his cheeks as he tried to wipe them away.
"What?"
His gaze was burning me like a hot iron stinging the flesh of a human body.
"Call him." I repeated. "It's best if you tell him on you own, and if you need me, i'll be right here."
He hesitated for a moment, but then he grabbed his jeans off the floor and found his cellphone, and put on the outfit he had on yesterday. He looked in my direction, searching for comfort and probably a way out of explaining his unfaithfulness to his boyfriend.
When he had his phone securely in his hand, he crawled over to me and dialed Pete's number. Just by looking at his fragile posture, I could see his whole body building up with tension. I stroked his hand softly. "It's gonna be okay." I whispered.

The room was silent untill we heard the long awaited voice on the phone.
"Hello?" Pete asked.
Ryan took a deep breath and spoke. "Hey babe, it's me."

"Oh hey Ryan! What's the matter, you sound sad..."

"I-it's just that... I have something to tell you."

"Well.. what is it?"

"Hold on."
Ryan looked at me and put the phone down with even more tears pouring out if his eyes. "I can't do it." He mouthed, shaking his head. "Yes you can." I whispered. "Even if he doesn't forgive you, it's gonna be okay."
He sniffled, picking up the phone.

"Pete?" He asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I slept with Brendan, i'm so sorry."
The tears kept flowing.

There was a long pause, and this is what Ryan was afraid of the most.

"So that's it?" Pete asked.

Ryan wiped a tear from his eye.

"What do you mean so that's it?"

"I mean that you just wasted 5 minutes of my time to tell me that you slept with someone. Wow, what do you want? A cookie?"

I could see the hurt and anger all over Ryan's face. Another single tear dropped from his face.

"Well I thought I should tell you because I really feel bad about the whole thing."

"Ask me if I care."

"Do y-you care?"

"Not really."

Ryan sniffled. "But I thought you loved me."

"LOVED you? Are you trying to fool yourself?"
Pete laughed a bit.

"Have you actually seen yourself?! Your nothing but a cheap ass booty call. Oh, and stop calling me. My boyfriend gets so pissed when he knows i'm talking to you!"

The dial tone is when we finally heard he had hung up
♠ ♠ ♠
*Joline is not his real mother's name.

Sorry it took so long. Had a MAJOR
writer's block.

Well enjoy..
You know what to press.