The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Seven

August '05

I sat on the couch and sighed. I was pissed off at Spencer. Ha. What's new about that?
"Honey, are you okay?" My mom asked.
I looked up at her through dangerous eyes. She took a step forward and frowned.
"Yes, I'm okay, mom."
She nodded and walked up the stairs, minding her own business, diciding to not go any further.
"Why, Spencer..." I mumbled.
In an instant, "Oops, I did it again." rang throughout the living room coming from my phone. Spencer, I thought. I sighed heavily and opened the phone, clicking "Talk".
"Hello?"
"Yo', buddy. That Ryan guy was a cutie, eh?" Spencer asked.
I was FUMING.
"Spencer, why did you embarrass me like that in front of Ryan?" I asked, sitting up.
I could almost hear his smirk rising.
"What are you talking about?" There was humor in his voice.
"You know damn well what I'm talking about."
"No, I really don't..."
"So, have anyone special?" I mocked him.
"Ohhh...that. I was just kidding, Bren." Spencer explained.
"I fucking hate you, Spencer James Smith!"
I hung up on that note and turned my phone off. I stood, raged, and trailed my way upstairs.
When I got to my room, I plopped on my bed and cried. I cried so long and hard that my head began to ache and I'm sure everyone could hear me.
My door opened and there stood Spencer. I couldn't believe it! Why would he show up?
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, firmly.
"Brendon, I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd take it so seriously." he said, softly.
I crossed my arms and wiped my eyes.
"Get out of here you, bastard." I said, coldly.
"Bren, Ryan doesn't care what you are. He really likes you as a friend." Spencer stepped forward.
I bowed my head and a tear slipped and trickled down my face. Spencer launched and grabbed me. I started screaming and crying. He tried to calm me by rubbing the small of my back. I cried on his shoulder.
"I don't want to be gay..." I sobbed.

Somehow, I cried myself to sleep, because, when I woke up, Spencer was right beside me. I looked at him and felt mad at myself. I can't believe I told him I hated him. He was only trying to help me out with my orientation that I was so confused about. I looked at the time, as soon as "Bohemian Rhasody" rang out. Jon, I thought, pressing talk.
"Hello....erm..okay, be right there."
♠ ♠ ♠
'Tis Rectangle. I'M BAAACK. lol
Comment, I'll kill you! jk