The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Eight

I listened to the roar of the bus's engine, as it sped through the highway. We were back on tour and heading our way to Florida, which is a big plus for us. Nice weather, parties, oranges, beaches, nudist beaches. Yeah, it was gonna be fun.
I sat on the loveseat next to Ryan, who was staring out the window watching the trees go by. Ever since Pete had dumped him, he hasn't really been the same.

Everyone could tell that it was really bothering him, but he would just smile and say, "I'll get over it." But, I don't think he will.

It seemed like he didn't have the energy to do anything anymore. He quit wearing makeup, no longer having a purpose to wear it. Natural Ryan was new to everybody, his beautiful pale face missing the shades of blues and greens. Personally, I had always loved the natural side to Ryan, but without it he was a different person. He

no longer had the desire to dress himself like he used to. Oversized shirts and pants were his thing now. Ocassionally, he dressed up for concerts to resure fans that nothing was wrong. But they believe anything that crawls out of our mouths.

Ryan surrendered his head on my shoulder and sighed.
"Brendan?" He asked.
"Yes, Ryan?"
He sat up and hazel eyes locked unto my chocolate ones.
"Am I really a cheap booty call?" He asked. I saw a tear run down his beautiful face.
"No Ryan, how could you ever say that?"
I pulled him into a big embrace while he cried on my shoulder.
"Then why do I feel this way?" It broke my heart to hear him ask a question like that. Pete was wrong, and I wanted to show him that. That he was much more than anyone could ever want.
I lifted him up off my shoulders to meet my gaze. "Ryan, I want you to know that your the most beautiful person in the world to me. You could never be that, and I don't ever want you to think about yourself that way." He sniffled and wiped at his eyes. "But Pete-"
"Pete doesn't matter anymore." I interrupted. "You don't need person like that to love you Ry. You have me." Ryan looked up and smiled at me.
"Ryan, ever since that day at the library, I knew that I had fallen in love with you. And when you joined the band, I was so thrilled because I knew I would see you again. You mean everything to me Ry, and I love you." Ryan was covered in tears and smiling like a lunatic.
"I love you too." He whispered.
I pulled him onto my lap, basically straddling it.
"And I promise that I will never hurt you like he did."
I lifted his chin and kissed him firmly on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and I lifted his hips closer to my stomache so that our chest were touching.

When we parted, that smile was still plastered on his face. "Say it again." He asked.
"What? That I promise to-."
"No, that you love me."
I smiled and looked into those hazel eyes. "I love you."
He squealed and kissed me again.
"One more time." He commanded.
"I love you Ryan Ross."
He nuzzled his nose into my neck and rested his head on my shoulder.
"That's all I needed to hear."
"Aww! " Jon said walking by.
I laughed hugged him closer to me to close up the space.

We stayed like that, wraped up in each other's happiness untill I heard Ryan's breathing slow down.
"Ryan?" I whispered shaking him. Clearly he was falling asleep.
"Hmm?" He mumbled.
"Your falling asleep." I said, rubbing his back.
He groaned, burying his face in my neck.
"Did you really just wake me up to tell me that I was falling asleep?"
I laughed and kissed his nose.
"Do you want me to put you in your bunk?
Ryan shook his head.
"No, I wanna sleep in yours."
I smirked and carried him into my bunk.
"There." I said, pulling the blankets over his body.
"Now you can fall asleep. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."
I turned to walk away and then I heard a noise come from Ryan, kind of like a whimper.
"Bren?" He mumbled.
"Lay with me please?"
I smirked and put my hands on my hips.
"What's in it for me?" I asked.
"Don't you love me?" He whined.
I got in next to him and laughed.
"Yes, I do."
"Good." He said.
Ryan snuggled in closer to me, using my chest as a pillow. "I love you Brendan." He said.
"I love you too Ry."
I closed my eyes, the drowsiness finally setting in.
I don't think I could have been happier.

But what I should have seen was Spencer watching us the whole time."You were supposed to be mine." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
The eighth chapter.
And yes spencer is up to something....

Read.
Remeber.
Review.
Comment.