Why can't you see me?

The lights

Mikey's POV

'M-I-K-E-Y-S-T-O-P-H-I-M'

"Why!!! Elena!" my heart literally skipped beats, what was wrong?

'G-E-R-A-R-D-D-I-D-N-T-C-O-M-M-I-T-S-U-I-C-I-D-E" what? So?

"What's the problem?"

'F-R-A-N-K-N-E-E-D-S-T-O-D-I-E-I-N-T-H-E-S-A-M-E-C-I-R-C-U-M-S-T-A-N-C-E-S'

"So what has to happen?" she took her time answering me but when she did the words hit me hard. Of course.

"S-O-M-E-O-N-E-E-L-S-E-N-E-E-D-S-T-O-B-E-D-R-I-V-I-N-G-A-N-D-F-R-A-N-K-C-A-N-T-K-N-O-W-T-H-E-Y-A-R-E-G-O-I-N-G-T-O-C-R-A-S-H........I-T-S-A-S-U-I-C-I-D-E-M-I-S-S-I-O-N-O-F-T-H-E-D-R-I-V-E-R"

"Wait. Does that mean Ray was suicidal when he crashed?"

'Y-E-S'

Wow, Gerard wouldn't have know he was getting into a car with a suicidal person, then why did Ray take him as well? Did Ray want Gerard dead. The pointer began quivering again as Elena continued to explain.

'R-A-Y-L-O-V-E-D-G-E-R-A-R-D-B-U-T-N-E-V-E-R-T-O-L-D-H-I-M...H-E-V-A-L-U-E-D-H-I-M-T-O-O-M-U-C-H-A-S-A-F-R-I-E-N-D-T-O-R-I-S-K-L-O-S-I-N-G-H-I-M-B-Y-T-E-L-L-I-N-G-H-I-M...I-N-T-H-E-E-N-D-I-T-W-A-S-J-U-S-T-T-O-O-M-U-C-H.'

I was so angry, so if he couldn't have him no one else could. I hated ray in that moment, he had stolen my brother out of cowardice. There was no way i would let Gerard lose Frank now. I shoved away the board and checked my watch;

'12.02'...Gerard died at exactly '12:07' I had exactly five minutes and the park was ten minutes away. Shit.

I burst out of the house and sprinted in the direction of the park, i had to get there in time. I couldn't feel my legs and i was losing the ability to breath but i was going to stop him. I had one minute left, i rounded the corner and it was exactly 12:07.

The car spun on the roundabout out of control at over 100mph. I was too late, all I could do was watch whilst Frank attempted suicide. The car flipped over on itself 3 times and the bonnet burst into flames, people were running towards it, screaming there was someone still alive. My hope sparked and i dialled 9-1-1. I hoped to god he would be alright.

Frank's POV

My Mom had left the house to go grocery shopping. Gerard and I climbed into her car and headed for the playground. My hand was on the gear stick, his hand on top of mine and I couldn't help but feel nervous now, i was one minute away from death, but as my brain screamed at me I was accelerating out of control my heart laughed at the fact I was about to leave this shit life behind.

It was exactly 12:07. My speed was 110mph on the clock and I rounded the roundabout at an uncontrollable speed, the rest was a blur, the car was spinning I knew that, how many times I don't know...several. My lack of seatbelt meant I was thrown about the car thus hitting my head at some point. Then heat. A lot of heat. A bright light, but i didn't look away.

There was something about this light, the way it glowed, flickered, demonising it's surroundings, capturing my immediate attention. I was too tired to think, my head was throbbing and I was lying on something sharp, it hurt. Gerard wasn't there. I needed him to be there for me but I couldn't turn to look for him. At that moment I had never felt more alone in my life and as i let go of all feeling the world around me disappeared completely, darkness filling me. The screams of onlookers, screams trying to help me. Leave me to die. It's what I want.

The noise slowly faded away replaced by a slow constant sound that hurt my head and my blood pulsated with every sharp notation it let out.

Was this death? If so...where's Gerard?

"Frank?"
♠ ♠ ♠
plspls review!!! thx it makes my day!