‹ Prequel: I Do Not Fall For Boys

I've Got A Mosaic Heart

Love has 4 letters, so does Hurt...coincidence?

VILLE’S POV
We sat in the cab in silence. I lingered my hand over his but he slapped it away. What had I done wrong? I reencountered everything that had happened recently but still could come to no conclusion.
“Weather sucks, huh” the cab driver said in a thick accent.
“Quite, it’s very cold indeed” I replied, politely.
Bam shot me a gloomy look. What now I’m not even to talk to the taxi driver?
“I recognize you from somewhere” the taxi driver commented, glancing at me in the mirror.
“I’m in a band, sir” I said with a smile.
“Yeah, I think that must be it. My daughter has a poster on her wall of you” he chuckled.
“Really? Oh how flattering” I laughed, my face flashing crimson.
“Just here” Bam said pointing to the corner near his house.
We paid the taxi man then stepped to the sidewalk.
“What a nice man” I said grinning.
“Whatever” Bam grunted walking to the house.
We got up to his room and I sat on the end of his bed, staring intently at him.
“Talk, Finland” he spat sourly. What was his problem? Did I do something I shouldn’t have?
“Bam, I don’t know what’s wrong” I sniffled, my eyes following him as he paced the room
“Lindé told me everything anyway so I don’t really need you to talk I suppose” he shot a glare at me.
“What? Lindé...what did he say?” I asked, confused.
“You don’t care about my show, you don’t care about me, you want the publicity for the band, and so on and so forth”
“What! And you believe him! Why the hell would I do that”
“As I said before, for publicity”
“You really think I’d do that!”
“You know what...” he paused and stood in front of me, he may be shorter than me but I was seated so his shadow hung over me, “I do”
“WHAT?!” I couldn’t believe this.
“I gave everything for you and you just wanted to use me. I lost respect from people, I wasted almost ten years on you and you just used me! How do you think that makes me feel? I could’ve lost my entire career because of you and the stupid thing is I was completely willing to because I was stupid and thought you actually cared about me!” his face was red and intimidating.
BAM’S POV
I don’t know what came over me but I started hitting him. I pulled him by his pretty brown locks and threw him on the ground. Good thing he weighs nothing because he’s taller than me so that would’ve made things more difficult.
I kicked him in the groin, he stumbled to the ground with a heave. I pulled him back up and glared at him.
“Get the fuck up you bitch” I shouted, my spit splattering his face.
I kicked him to the ground again and punched him fair in the face, his nose colliding hard with my fist. He looked up at me with utter sorrow in his shining emerald eyes.
“Do you know what hurt feels like now, huh Finland!” I grabbed the nearest thing I could find which happened to be a lamp and smashed it clean over his head. I heard the glass crack but I didn’t care. Everything I’ve done for him and how does he repay me?
“Bam...” he gasped as he fell with a sickening thud to the pine flooring.
I shook, my breathing unsteady and my lip quivering.
“You good for nothing! I wasted my life on...on you!” I was still angry and as far as I was concerned he could still take a beating. Why didn’t he fight back though? He’s taller than me, he could easily take me on, I’m not that strong.