‹ Prequel: I Do Not Fall For Boys

I've Got A Mosaic Heart

My heart is a masterpiece, put it on display

BAM’S POV
“Doorbell!” I shouted.
Silence.
“Ville, the fucking doorbell rang”
No reply.
“Ville, get the fucking door, you lazy douche bag” I yelled and tried to go back to sleep.
“Bam...” I heard Ville’s voice, but it sounded weak and faint.
Fuck, if made me get up for nothing that bitch it gonna get it.
“What?!” I scowled as I saw him looking half-passed out on the couch.
“Bam, I don’t feel so w...” he stopped, leaving the sentence unfinished.
“Ville!” I rushed over to his side, “What’s wrong? Are you ok?”
“I don’t feel so goo...” he barfed all over my shirt, normally I’d laugh cause this is the second time it’s happened in a week, but then I noticed my shirt wasn’t just covered in puke...there was blood too.
“Hoy shit, there’s fucking blood in your puke. What the fuck happened?” I’d been on jackass long enough to know puke and blood weren’t a good mix.
He didn’t answer.
“Ville!” I yelled.
He swayed a little then fell with a dull thud onto the pillow.
I pushed his sweaty hair from his face, he felt clammy and cold. Shit, something is seriously fucking wrong. What the fuck do I do? Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

“He’ll be fine, I promise” Novak told me, putting an arm around my shoulder.
“You don’t fucking know that, don’t make fucking promises like that” I shouted, standing up from my chair in the waiting room.
“Sit down, Brandon” my mom said through gritted teeth.
“You don’t get it, do you” I glared.
“He’s your friend, it’s normal to be worried. I’m sure he’ll be fine honey” she said softly.
“Friend? Mom, Ville-” I started but someone interrupted.
“Bam, she’s just trying to help. Sit down” Lindé said. It was the first time I’d heard him speak in a while.
I collapsed into the chair, my face in my hands. This is like the time when we were young except I was the one in the hospital bed and he was the one freaking out – ironic, right?
“Are you here to see Mr. Valo?” a voice came. My head shot up and I studied his face, trying to decipher whether he was going to start his sentence with ‘I’ve got some bad news’ or not.
“Yes” my mom said because I couldn’t talk. My throat was dry and I was shaking uncontrollably.
I still studied his face. Nothing, this guys face was as blank as Tom Cruise’s sperm count.

--------------------------------------------------
Just so you know stupid school report
cards come today so if i don't update
in a week or so it's because i'm in
trouble lol. But don't worry i'll update
as soon as i can <3