‹ Prequel: I Do Not Fall For Boys

I've Got A Mosaic Heart

I can't tell the difference...

BAM’S POV
“I can change, I’m sorry for everything I swear I’ll never do it again, please you have to believe me” I’d never been so honest in my life.
“I’m sorry. I just don’t think I can do this right now. I just need a little time...” Ville’s voice sounded shattered and his sparkling green eyes got teary.
I couldn’t believe it, I was going to lose him. It was all my fault, I nearly killed him for crying out fucking loud. What the fuck do I do?
My breathing got heavy and my body was going hot and cold, my head was spinning and I felt violently sick. I pulled my body from the chair and struggled to stand, my knees felt weak.
“Bam, please. I’m so sorry, please. Bam, don’t leave me. It really doesn’t matter, I feel fine, please don’t ever leave me” Ville begged, trying to grab my wrist. I pulled away, I didn’t need him trying to apologize, this was my fault.
“BAM! Come back, Bam please. I’m sorry, Bam! BAM!” I heard him shout as I left the room.
“How is he? Bam, hey Bam, how is he?” Midge asked running up to me.
“He’s good” was all I could manage, I felt like I was just going to fall apart right there, my stitching is coming undone and no-one’s there to fix it.
“Bam, honey, are you alright?” April asked, doing that ‘concerned mother’ look.
“Fine, ma” I muttered, hoping she wouldn’t push it any further.
“You seem down” she gave me a hug and looked at me, eyes wide with concern.
“I’m fine, ok” I shivered as she pulled away.
“Bam” she raised an eyebrow in the ‘all knowing’ way parents do.
“Mom, I’m old enough to take care of myself” I slumped further down in the uncomfortable waiting room chair.
“Is it something with Ville?” she asked, rather suddenly. Damn mothers ‘intuition’ or whatever.
“I’m going home” I spat sourly and left.
Fuck, that wasn’t half obvious, was it. She knows anyway, but that doesn’t mean I can’t pretend I don’t care.

--------------------------
Sorry it's short, but the next
chapter will hopefully be
better lol