‹ Prequel: I Do Not Fall For Boys

I've Got A Mosaic Heart

Have fun, bitch

BAM’S POV
“I, I don’t know I mean...I love you, you know that, right” I replied, not knowing what else to say. I never was one for words.
“Mhm” Ville replied without really sounding like he meant it.
“Right” I insisted edging my hand to his.
“I said mhm, didn’t I?” he said bluntly.
“You know what, I don’t really want to fight right now so I’m just gonna go” I climbed off the bed and headed for the door.
“And see Lindé?” Ville said sounding angry.
I turned on the spot and squinted at him. Lindé...what?
“I don’t care” he made a face of distaste and wrinkled his nose, letting the side of his mouth with the cigarette hanging from it hang slightly open.
“What are you on about?” I asked, confused. Was he talking about the incident before with Lindé because he seemed fine about it then.
He slowly sauntered up from where he’d been sitting and walked to the doorway where I was still standing. He trailed his hand across my chest, and stopped in front of me. He plucked his cigarette from his mouth and slipped it between my lips.
“Have fun, bitch” he tapped my cheek and strolled away, swaying his hips as he walked.
I stood there completely still for a long time, at least ten minutes which is a big deal for me, the doctors still swear I have ADD.

VILLE’S POV
Ok, so maybe it was a little harsh but he, of everyone, should know no-one gets to rip my heart out and cut it up like it’s part of a mosaic.
I’m easily broken and to break the already broken is not a good idea. If something is broken and you crack it just a little more it completely shatters.
I threw myself on my bed and found a bottle...or maybe a ‘little more’ than that of various alcohols. It doesn’t matter, after a certain point you can’t even taste what you’re drinking anymore anyway.
“Ville?”
“F-ck off, Bam” I slurred so it probably came out sounding more along the lines of ‘luck off wham’...which reminds me of George Michael...well if I didn’t feel like puking before I sure do now.
“Ville, how much did you drink?” Bam asked sitting beside me on the bed, cross legged. I giggled, stupidly. I guess that gave a pretty clear indication.