‹ Prequel: I Do Not Fall For Boys

I've Got A Mosaic Heart

i'm a dot-to-dot, you missed a number

BAM’S POV
“You shouldn’t let him treat you like that” Lindé said, trailing his hand along my shoulder. I flicked it off but he acted as though it was a complete accident.
“He loves me, I know he does” I argued.
“If you wanna be his bitch then I guess go for your life” Lindé smirked sweetly.
“I’m not” I retorted, annoyed. I’m Bam Margera, I’m nobody’s bitch.
“Well, call me crazy but to me it sure seems that way, he uses you. He only talks to you when it suits him, no?” He slid his slender body onto the kitchen cabinet, his scrawny stomach temporarily showing.
“He...I...” I though for a moment, Lindé was right dammit.
“Don’t you think you deserve someone who’s going to treat you like you deserve, hm?” Lindé continued swinging his legs and smiling.
“Uh, I gotta go” I rushed off quickly and left the room. Lindé had a point, didn’t he? My thoughts were interrupted by Ville’s voice.
“BAM!” called Ville from his bed.
“What!” I shouted, annoyed.
“God, no need to get snappy. I was just gonna ask you to get me my smokes but...” he started
“F-ck you douche bag! Get your own f-cking smokes” I screamed back, Ville’s expression instantly changing to hurt.
“I’m sick of being your bitch!” I stopped there, I’d said exactly as Lindé had said. But he was right...right?
As I walked down the street I seriously started to doubt if Lindé really was right, had I just been a complete a-hole to Ville for no reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I even included Ville being a douche bag in this chapter especially for Zoë lol.

Thanks for the lovely comments and you know, the more you comment the more I update :D

xox jaimee