Relationship Suicide

End

A couple of songs in, Honor had forced herself to tear her eyes away from Mark. If he wasn't looking at what he was doing, his focus was on her, even if she moved, his eyes seemed to follow her. She didn't like it. It was as if his eyes were trying to interrogate her, she knew a million and one questions were probably running through his mind. Ones that would viciously roll off his tongue the second she came close to him.

She kept her eyes on George instead, studying the way he sang, his movements and such. Her mind focused on the lyrics, ignoring the girls in the crowd screaming band member's names or shouting marriage proposals in between songs.

They finished Time and rather than launch into the next song with no introduction, George took hold of his microphone and began to speak. "This next song is for someone who's special to me," cue the girlish screams, each and every one wanting the song to be sung for them.

Honor folded her arms, a smirk on her lips. She knew he was going to make them public. Her eyes swivelled across to Mark, who had his back to her, his finger pointing at something flat that was resting on top of one of the many amps on the stage. He turned with a scowl on his face, strode over to George and roughly pushed his shoulders.

The crowd gasped at the sudden attack on their beloved singer. Everyone appeared to be holding their breath, waiting for some sort of explanation as to why Mark had pushed George.

"Special? Yeah, like you wrote it for her!" Mark's voice caught into the microphone, his angry tone blasted around the room. Every single audience member fell silent, each one watching curiously at the events unfolding before them. Some had pulled their mobiles from their pockets and were filming the fight that was about to happen.

"I didn't even write it in the first place," George said, calmly. Honor knew his calm attitude would only fuel Mark's anger even more. He was looking for a fight and everyone knew it.

Mark scoffed and shook his head. "I can't stand you George. I fucking hate you. You always get everything you want and I wanna just - " Mark balled his fist up and raised it in the air, as if he was going to bring it down on George's nose or jaw, or maybe he'd hit the exact same spot already bruised under his eye. But Mark's powerful stance faltered and he shook his head. "Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" At George's answer, Honor chewed her lip and shook her head. That wasn't the best way to go about it, and she knew it. Mark was going to snap and kill George. And she wasn't sure if any of the others would save the attractive singer.

"Steal my girlfriend! What did you think?!" He roared, his fists balled again, his entire body shaking with anger.

"I never stole her. Mark, understand that Honor is a person. She has her own mind, she knows exactly what she wants. I didn't force her into bed with me."

Mark's arm swung around and punched George's jaw. He took a step back and moved his jaw, making sure Mark hadn't managed to break it with that one, anger fueled, powerful blow. By now, Dan was standing between them, his arms held out either side of him, separating the two. "Do I need to stand between you for the rest of this?"

"No, Dan, it's okay," George gently pushed his friend back and stepped forward, towards Mark. "I'm sorry. I know that we hurt you, and believe me, she was going to break up with us both. By hurting you, she hurt herself. Believe me when I say that we were never supposed to fall in love, we got in too deep and there was no way out. I love her more than anyone else in the world, and I want everyone to know it. I've never felt this way about anyone before, and it's the most amazing feeling."

Mark shot him a dark glare. "Stop rubbing it in." His tone softened when he next spoke, taking a deep breath he carried on, "I've seen the way you look at her. Like you'd jump in front of a car or bullet to save her. Like she's the only person in the world who matters. I know you care about her George, and I suppose if you make her happy, then thats the way it has to be."

Honor's jaw was hanging open. She wasn't expecting them to talk through it. She was expecting someone's blood to be flooding the stage in thick, red puddles. But no, they were now shaking hands, acting perfectly fine. Like one relationship hadn't been wrecked, so another could be formed. She was astonished at their civil actions.

Mark pulled George closer to him and whispered something in his ear. George nodded, then walked back towards his original position, taking the microphone in his hand and addressing the crowd again, "sorry about that. As I was saying, this next one is for someone special. Honor, I love you. This is called You and Me."

The crowd screamed again, and each of the band members seemed to break out of their trance and begin to play the song. Honor smiled to herself and jumped along with the crowd, singing the lyrics back to them.

Halfway through the song, George ran off the stage, leaving Jack to sing, when he ran back on, he was without his guitar. He climbed down off the stage and over the barrier. The crowd seemed to part, letting George walk through, all of them staring at him like he was some sort of god they should be worshiping. Acts like this were ones that would only inflate his ego. He seemed to be making a beeline to where Honor was standing.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately. Honor smiled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Wolf whistles and cheers echoed around them, along with the occasional boo, the band were still playing, each of them with a grin attached to their faces.

"I love you, Honor Flint, more than you could ever believe," George said, resting his forehead against hers.

She smiled. "And I love you too, George Craig." She glanced in Mark's direction to see a small smile on his face, he jumped down off the stage, standing at the barrier, he motioned for her to go over.

Honor hesitated for a moment, what if Mark saw red and punched her, just like he'd hit George? She chewed her lip and untangled herself from George, walking slowly through the gap in the crowd, towards Mark.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I really am and - "

Mark held his hand up to shush her. He shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "Don't worry about it. But like I said to George, this means I won't be able to trust either of you for a while. But we've got to move on, right? I'm sure Verity's free now anyway."

She smiled brightly and kissed his cheek, before walking back over to George and taking his hand he offered to her.

"Shall we go? I for one, have had too much drama for one night."

Honor nodded. "Yeah, lets go." He let go of her and took her hand, locking their fingers together.

As for the icicle that had hacked away at her, well that had melted.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so this is where it ends, for good, I can't see a sequel coming out of it.
So thank you if you've read, subscribed, commented this. I really appreciate it a ton.
And special thanks to Nina and Emily for fueling the George obsession that made sure I never got bored writing this. :)
The good news is, my Jack Sails story should start going up soon.