Press Coverage

"Really?"

Frank's POV
I ran all the way to Lottie's apartment and slammed my fist on the door. I didn't know if I was mad, upset or fucking in love, all I knew was that I wanted to see Lottie.
"Let me in!" I yelled and continued pounding on the door.
"Go away!" I heard Lottie scream, then I heard something sorta smack, it didn't sound like an object. It sounded like...bone... I had to get in there. I stepped back a little then threw myself at thew door over and over again until it swung open. I ran in, looked around and saw Lottie sat on the floor, in tears and continuingly smacking her wrist against the hard walls of her apartment. I'd never seen that before. I rushed over to her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back. She struggled like fucking hell and kicked, bit, punched, slapped me but never made a sound. I forced her down onto the couch and pinned her arms down by her sides. She winced painfully as I grasped her wrist. I wasn't trying to hurt her, I wanted to stop her doing whatever it was she was doing. She wriggled her arms free from my hands, put her head in her own hands and cried her heart out. I crouched down on the floor and held her close to me as tears continued to fall down her face.
"Sshhh..." I whispered and stroked her hair. "It's gonna be ok...I'm here now...I love you..."
"What?" she lifted her head up, sniffed and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.
"I...love you."
Lottie put her hands on the sides of my face.
"You really really love me right?" she asked. I frowned.
"I guess I do..."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Really really?"
"Yeah..."
"Like over the moon, across the world, die for me love?"
"I guess so..."
Lottie pressed her lips on mine.