Together

Chapter 1

Boysenberry's POV

As I was walking down the halls with Toff and Lia we got the usual shouts of insults. And as always we ignored them. I've known Toff and Lia since first grade. They are older than me, but what brought us together was our unusual names. Toff's real name Toffee Hawk-eyes, Lias name is Liquorice Star and my real name is Boysenberry Lonetail.

"Miss Lonetail!" I heard a voice behingd me and I stoped. What the hell is he doing here?! "Miss Lonetail, I just came here to return this to you." He gave me a necklase with a locket that I knew wasn't mine.

"Well, that was nice, but it's not mine, sorry.." I said and turned to Lia and Toff, but felt his hand on my shoulder, making me face him again.

"Well.. I bet it would fit you perfectly.." he mummbled and helped me put it on. "I was right." He said with a smile.

"Well.. I have class now, but I'll see you after school okay?" He nodded and walked away, I blushed deeply.

"Oooh, seems like our little Boy has a boooyfrieeend!" Lia teased and I playfully hit her on her shoulder.

"Shu up, that was just Mark, he works at the Red Rose café that's all.." I mummbled. "I work there after school, remeber?"

"Oh, right.. Can't we come there today? Pleeaase?" Toff pleaded with her puppy dog face.

I groaned. "Okay, but don't make a mess!"

"Yaay!!" they shouted and I regretted letting them come already.

After school I had to wait half an hour for them, since they were in the grade above me. When they were done we went to the Red Rose café where Mark was, oddly, waiting for me outside.

"Hi Mark. This is Toff and Lia, my friends. Girls, this is Mark." I say as we walk into the cafe. Me and Mark head to the back and I put on my dress. It's pink with a white hair pice and apron and everything. when I got back Lia was talking to Mark while Toff was talking to Aaron, the guy that owns the café. We hadn't opened yet, so there was just us here. I sighed as I started to clean up.

Through out the day I had felt like something was wrong. I wasn't sure what, but something.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, what ya think? XD