What's My Age Again?

Sick Chick

“I met the most fucked up chick yesterday.” Mark says randomly to Tom and Travis.
“Uhuh,” Tom yawns as she opens one of the cabinets in Travis’s garage.
“Hey man, what happened with Kelly, she came back to the bar like half an hour after you guys left, she was pissed.” Travis says laughing.
“Yeah, whatever, we broke up.” Mark says quickly, “Anyway, this girl just comes up to me and starts talking to me.”
“Oh!” Tom gasps as he clutches his chest, “What a crime?!”
“No, like talking about weird stuff.” Travis cocks his eyebrows.
“You mean like kinky shit.”
“No, not that either, like-never mind, she was out of her mind anyway.”

“Boys, are you staying for supper?” Travis’s father asks from the doorway. Tom looks over at Mark.
“Yeah.” Tom answers for the both of them.
“Well its ready.” He says as he turns around and heads into the house, “Christina!”
“Who’s Christina?” Tom asks as they three of them head into the house as well.
“My stupid cousin from downstate,” Travis mutters, “She got kicked out of school so her parents sent her here to go to school.”
“Ahh.”
“Christina!” Travis’s father shrieks again. Tom and Mark sit at the kitchen table as the older man grunts and turns to Travis, “Go get her, she’s probably got her headphones on again.” He shakes his head, “Go ahead boys serve yourself.” he motions towards the big pot of spaghetti on the stove as Travis heads up the stairs.

“Uhh dad.” Travis says jogging back down the stairs, “She’s not there.”
“Fucking shit.” The man curses under his breath, “She can’t keep sneaking out like this, I promised my sister I’d keep an eye on her.”
“Dad, just chill, I mean she’s probably just out getting pregnant.” Travis teases.
“Not funny,” he says rolling his eyes, “You guys are playing tonight, right?”
“Yeah.” Tom says as he shoves a forkful of spaghetti into his mouth.
“Keep an eye out for her, she’ll probably be there.” He grunts.

“Tom, do you like sea food?” Mark asks as they sit there eating their supper.
“Not really.” Tom mumbles, “What the fuck does that have to do with anything?”
“See food!” Mark exclaims as he opens his mouth to reveal nasty mashed spaghetti.
“What are you four?” Tom asks unamused.
“C’mon,” he turns to Travis for some back up but the drummer just shakes his head, “You guys suck.”
“Yes, but we’re good at it.” Travis smirks.
“Let’s just go.” Mark mumbles.

“I think I saw my cousin in the crowd.” Travis says to his band mates as the load their final equipment into their van after their gig, “I’m gonna go back in and look for her.”
“Uhh okay, what does she look like?” Tom asks as he and Mark follow.
“Uhh, uhh.” Travis stutters, “Never mind.” He says as he hurries in, Mark and Tom follow anyway and then go their separate ways.

“Hey, we meet again.” Someone says from behind Mark, he turns around to see Tina.
“Hey.” He grumbles.
“So whatcha up to?”
“Looking for my friend’s cousin, she sort of ran off.”
“Oh? What’s she looks like?”
“I don’t know actually, but her name’s Christina, you heard of her?” Tina just shakes her head.
“Sorry, but I’ll help you look if you want.” She says as they push through the crowd as the next band sets up on stage.
“So is your friend in your band?”
“Yeah, Travis, the drummer.”
“Mhmm, so it’s Mark the bassist, Travis the drummer and hotness the guitarist.”
“Tom, the hotness is Tom.”
“Oh yeah, I could really see myself screaming that name out mid-orgasm.” Mark stops in his steps and just glares at Tina.
“You are one sick girl.”
“Thank you.”
“That wasn’t a compliment.” He mumbles. The new band starts to play and almost instantly Tina disappears.

Mark spots Tom and Travis and makes his way over to them.
“You find her?” Mark yells over the music. Travis shakes his head and they head out of the building.
“She must’ve left.” Tom says as they get into the van.
“The crazy chick was here.” Mark says as he starts up the van.
“What crazy chick?”
“The one I was telling you guys about earlier.” Mark says frustrated, “The Tina chick, she’s out of her fucking mind, she started asking about the band and then she was saying that Tom was a name she could really picture herself screaming out mid-orgasm.”
“Pull over!” Tom exclaims, “I’m gonna get that chick’s number.”
“You don’t want to fuck her.”
“I’d fuck anything with tits and a pulse.” Tom exclaims as Travis bursts out laughing.
“You can fuck my dog then.” Travis says then he and Mark high five.
“Trust me, this is the type of chick you fuck and then the next morning she’s crazy gluing your balls to the inside of your leg.”
“Dude.” Travis says disturbed.