What's My Age Again?

The Truth

"So are we gonna practice or what?" Tom demands as Mark sits on the couch downing a can of whip cream.
"I can't." Travis says getting a couple of empty boxes off a shelf, "I have to drive my cousin back downstate."
"Make her walk." Mark chuckles.
"Yeah believe me, I would if I could." Travis says taking the can from Mark and squirting some whip cream into his mouth.
"Hey! That's mine." Mark protests. Travis tosses it back before heading back into the hosue.

"So do we just wait around in the garage all day?" Tom asks curiously.
"You should of brought yourself some whip cream." Mark replies.
"You're a dip shit."
"I'm a dip shit with whip cream." Mark says evilly but soon realizes his all out, "oh fuck."
"Now you're just a dip shit." Tom says smirking.
"Up yours." Mark replies as he heads into the house to throw away the empty can.

He tosses the can into the garbage and just as he's about to turn the corner back into the garage Tina smacks right into him.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" he asks bewildered, "this is fucking breaking and entering." she remains silent.
"Christina, I brought you boxes but I'm not going to pack your crap!" Travis calls as he walks down the stairs.
"Okay." Tina responds. Mark glances between Travis and Tina confused.
"I guess we can have a short practice." Travis says as Tina heads up the stairs and he heads into the garage.
"Yeah, hold on, I gotta piss." Mark says as he follows Tina up the stairs.

"What the hell?" Mark exclaims, "You're Travis's skanky cousin?"
"No, I'm just his cousin." she replies as she heads into her room.
"And you didn't plan on telling me because?"
"It was more fun this way."
"You're really disturbed." Mark exclaims, "So is that how you knew all that stuff about me, where I worked, my phone number."
"And I also knew that your girlfriend broke up with you because you're too immature so I figured, hey I found my match."
"You're crazy!"
"Yeah, this is like our first date all over again." Tina sighs.
"So you even lied to me about your name."
"No, I just left out the Chris part out of my name." she says simply.

"Okay," Mark says exhasperated, "So you were just going to go back home and not tell me you were leaving, just like that!"
"Yeah." she says meekly.
"Oh fantastic! What about me? Huh?"
"You'd figure it out."
"You are a crazy fucking bitch." Mark says his index finger a mere inch away from her face, "You don't think about anyone else but yourself, and its not cute anymore. You just think you can come and go, use and abuse people as you go along! Well you need a fucking wake up call!" He turns around and heads out of the house leaving Tina standing alone in the hallway with the sense of guilt over powering her.
♠ ♠ ♠
And they never see each other again, the end.