Just Like You Imagined

Chapter Thirteen

Brody's POV

"So, did he really, 'fuck you like an animal'?" Harley asked, which made me laugh hysterically, almost making me poke myself with the safety pin. Harley and I were just hanging out at our flat, just the two of us for a change. I was fixing up my leather jacket because there was a hole in it. I covered the hole with a Cocksparrer patch and some safety pins. I got into it and felt like my work wasn't done, so I was fixing it up, taking off things, and adding them on. I felt the leopard print collar was a little too cheesy so I took it off.

"You're real funny. Do a comedy club." I said sarcastically. Harley rolled her eyes and took a drag from her cigarette.
"Finally, someone listens to my advice." Harley smirks and throws a pin at me.
"Here, Sid Vicious needs some love too, you know. Along with my girl Siouxsie." She added after throwing another pin into my lap. I just smirked and added it onto the collar.
"You're going be the next Nancy Spungen, you know that, right?" I said. Harley looked just like her, it was so uncanny. Either Nancy or that one slut Courtney Love from that party. They all had the blonde messy hair.
"Yeah, cause I want to get some hot ass British punk rocker into drugs and me, and eventually die, right?" Harley said in her sarcastic, know it all tone. I just smiled to myself, being reminded of the old days of hanging out with her. We would always joke about something or another.
"Don't worry. I'll go to the UK and find one especially for you. And I'll tell them to be okay with you calling them Sid in bed." I dished it back in the same tone. After putting the last band pin on, I looked over and saw a jar of glitter in my box full of paints for clothes. I took it out and sprinkled a little onto the jacket. It needed something. It was a cute idea. I didn't want to put too much on. I looked over at Harley and she started giggling profusely.

"That was fucking good, Brody. I bet you will do that too." She said. I just nodded my head and grinned.
"So how is Jessicka?" Harley asked out of nowhere. I wondered if it was just jealousy, or if she was really curious. Maybe both. I've never really experienced jealousy from Harley.
"She's good." I said. I was going to bring up the whole drug thing, because of those nights she came home and I had to take care of her, but she would probably deny it, since she never remembered what happened in the morning.
"How are your friends?" I decided to ask something else. Maybe she would say something. Harley grew really silent for awhile.
"They are alright. Basically same old, same old." Harley said after choosing her words carefully. She looked up at me as I slowly nodded my head, feeling unsatisfied with the answer she gave me. We were silent for a few minutes. I grabbed a box of cone studs and started placing them on the jacket sporadically.

"You know I snort, right Brody?" She asked me. I looked up at her, expecting more. I nodded my head.
"Yeah, we've done it together a few times. Remember?" I asked.
"I know." Harley paused. "I shoot up sometimes. Occasionally though."
"How does it feel?" I asked, feeling curious. Harley gave me a weak smile, looking a little better than before.
"Honestly? Better than sex." She said. I laughed. It grew quiet again. She was about to open up her mouth, when the phone started ringing. I looked over, and it was my phone. I picked it up after a few rings.

"Yo." I said, then it was silent. I was about to hang up, but then I heard Trent.
"Brody. Look your best tonight. We're going out for dinner. I'll pick you up in two hours. Cancel other plans." Trent said in a sexy voice and hung up the phone before I had the chance to speak. I smiled as I hung up the phone, looking at Harley.
"What, is that creepy old man calling you again?" Harley asked. I laughed, remembering some old man calling me, asking me random questions about sodomy and leaving me voicemails. But it was far from that.
"I guess Trent and I are going out tonight. I have to look nice though." I told her. She laughed and then stopped dead in her tracks and walked out of the room. I was confused for a little bit, wondering what happened. I heard doors open and close, and she came back a minute later, with a short red dress of mine.
"You're wearing this. I'll let you borrow my heels and my scarf. And I'm going to do your hair and makeup too, like old times." Harley said, sounding just as excited as I was. I laughed while eyeing the dress. It was a good idea. I loved Harley's fashion sense at times. I grinned and led her into the bathroom.

"I'm going nowhere with my life, Brod." Harley said, after curling my black hair and messing it up a little. We spent a long time doing makeup for my eyes and putting a million hair products in my hair. It was impossible for my hair to get extremely curly. It was easy to put waves in, but forget about having curls like Harley has.
"You should go back to school. But for cosmetology. You're amazing at it." I thought after a few moments. Harley nodded her head and smeared lipstick on my lips.
"You're a beautiful soul, Brody." Harley said after she was finished. "Please don't change."
I haven't heard Harley say that in ages. I was always a beautiful soul in her eyes. I wanted to say the same thing about changing to her, but it was too late.
"You're even better." I said. Harley smiled and ran her fingers in my hair, fixing it one last time.
"Nothing like you. Not in the least bit." She said. I heard the door knock and Harley ran outta the room and screamed.
"Come in assfuck! Your hot piece of ass is getting ready and trying to make you look good in public tonight!" She screamed as the door opened and footsteps grew loud. I heard Trent's chuckle and I shook my head, thinking about how ridiculous Harley was sometimes. I loved it though. I put the scarf on and grabbed some leather purse and walked out of the room. Trent was wearing a nice shirt and pants. He looked me up and down and smiled.
"Amazing." He smiled. "What time do you want her back home, Ms. Harley." He joked. Harley laughed and plopped down in front of the TV, lighting up a cigarette.
"Never." Harley winked as we started to walk out and sighed. "Kids these days."

We finally arrived at this fancy restaurant. I was not used to this type of luxury. I usually just go for Chinese takeout, which was down the street. Or something simple. I just hoped I can pronounce or even eat one of the things on the menu. To my luck, it was an Italian restaurant so I made a personal note to thank Trent later.

"This is our first date." Trent said after we took our seats and ordered our food. I grabbed a piece of bread and put butter on it, along with some tan and oily stuff that was in a bowl.
"We never really dated when we were young." Trent continued. I nodded my head, thinking about how amazing this was and how I couldn't be any happier. It was everything, just like I imagined.

Trent's POV

Here I was, sitting in front of the most beautiful human being I've laid eyes on. I always hoped this day would come. I'm glad she said yes and didn't try to object. I pointed out we didn't date when we were young. She nodded her head, looking like she was deep in thought.

"We did go to prom though." She pointed out. I cut myself a piece of bread, I was starving. I looked around, noticing people were giving us strange looks. Or me at least. Some of the girls looked jealous. I just laughed, and some one tapped my shoulder. I turned my head, and saw Courtney Love, with some guy. I sighed and shook my head. I did not like her at all. She just seemed to be a big joke and one big attention whore. I understand her husband commit suicide and all, but he would be disappointed if he saw her displaying herself like that. But he was stupid enough to do that anyway, and became more famous because of that.
"I'm kind of busy." I did not want to deal with her at all. Brody smiled and introduced herself warmly as Courtney walked over to her.
"Hi, my name is Brody. Nice to meet you. I like Pretty On The Inside, it's fun to rock out to in my undies when I'm cleaning my flat or making clothes." She remained cool about all of this. Courtney laughed and looked at me.
"Trent, this one is fucking amazing. Keep her this time." She added the last bit, harshly. She was trying to ruin my date, yet trying to befriend Brody at the same time. I hoped Brody could see through her.
"I remember you from the party. Kind of hazy, but I wanted to tell you your outfit was amazing and tell me where you got it. But I passed out." Courtney said. I remembered she was trashed all night, mumbling nonsense about Kurt Cobain and was begging guys to fuck her.
"Thanks hon. I borrowed my friend's dress and made the stockings myself. I design my own stuff. Even this dress." Brody said nicely.
"You'll have to make me something sometime, I'll pay you. It looks amazing." Courtney smiled and wrote down her number and said goodbye. I sighed, and reached over to squeeze Brody's hand.

"You really don't want to do that." I said, feeling uneasy. My band went on tour with Hole for some time. The whole time, Courtney was nasty and spread rumors about me and the band.
"You actually thought I was serious? I'm not going to fuck around with Courtney Love, Three Inch Nails." Brody giggled. I just rolled my eyes, remembering the last bit.
"Good, cause you don't need friends like her." I laughed and noticed the waiter brought our food out. I thanked him after asking for another martini.
"Yeah, well you went on tour with her band." Brody mentioned.
"I thought their last album sounded alright. And it was a disaster." I said in defense. Brody just laughed and put whatever she was eating in her mouth.
"Stop trying to impress me, Trent." She winked. I just laughed and looked into her beautiful eyes.
"You look amazing tonight." I tried to change the subject quickly. Brody rolled her eyes and gave me a tiny smile.
"Hah, you're too much." She said. We both laughed and continued to enjoy the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
not in a good mood at all. my mom walked out so i wrote and wrote. nothing is going well for me. leave comments