Are You Insane? No I'm in Love!

It's... It's...

Third Person POV

As Boomer, Clyde and Krist burst into the warehouse that was their home, they all stopped immediately, their eyes wide.

“Hey Boss, I think you should have a look here.”

“Ugh… what is it?!” Joker pushed passed all three men, only to be in as just as much shock.

“It’s… it’s…” Clyde stammered as he set his gun down on the kitchen table.

“Clean” Joker finished.

It was true. All of the dirty dishes that were in the sink were gone, the burnt out cigarettes had been thrown away, and the kitchen floor was almost sparkling.

“You think the rest of the place is like this?” Krist asked as he too set his gun down.

“It’s possible”

“Argh, it’s that girl! I knew we should’ve gotten rid of her!” Bruiser sneered, still clutching onto his gun.

“What’s the matter Bruisey? Afraid she threw out all your best porno mags?” Krist chuckled as Bruiser shot him a dirty look.

All of a sudden, Jennifer waltzed into the room. As soon as she saw the group of young men, her smiling face fell instantly.

Joker took a step towards her, “What the hell did you DO!?” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

She just stood there, “Look around, what do you think I did? I worked my ass off here, that‘s what I freaking did!”

She then turned her attention to Bruiser, “Bruiser, just to let you know, I didn’t go in your room. Hell, I didn’t go in any of your rooms. What’s in there is your stuff, and I don’t wanna touch anything. Trust me.”

“Hey, where the hell did those bodies go?” Clyde asked.

“I ground there bodies into meat for hamburgers” she stated blankly, making the clown’s jaw’s drop.

“It’s a joke you morons. I put them in body bags and threw them into the dumpster.”

The clowns let out a sigh of relief. Just before they walked out of the room, Jen called out to them, “Oh, dinner will be ready in twenty minutes.”

*******************************************************************************

Jennifer Lee’s POV

After I told the boys that dinner was ready, I turned around to see a wide-eyed Joker staring at me.

“What?”

“Are you serious about dinner? Where did you even find the food?”

“Um, in the cabinets… duh” I put my hands on my hips, “Hope you like spaghetti, cause that’s what we’re having, Bobo.”

“You say that name again and I’ll-”

“You’ll what? Kill me? Hmm, this would be… about the fifth time you’ve threatened me and you’ve done nothing about it!” I threw my hands in the air.

“I will soon if you don’t shut up!” Joker glared as he took a couple more steps towards me.

I sighed, staring dead into his eyes, “Look, I don’t like you and you don’t like me, but in order for every part of your little plan to go well, you might as well let me have some freedom around here. I mean, I’m sure you don’t wanna watch me use the shower or-” I cut myself short as I saw a smirk form on his face.

“You fucking pervert.” I narrowed my eyes, and just walked out of the room.

As I was walking down the hallway, I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I spun around to see it was The Joker walking besides me, “Do I look like the kind of guy that plans things?”

“Mmm, yeah I mean, if I’m not dead yet, then surely you’ve got something in mind for me.” I turned and he followed me.

“Um, do you mind?”

“I mind what?” he cocked his head to the side.

“Uh, giving me some privacy; I mean, I don’t watch you when you have to take a leak, now do I? I’m going to the bathroom.” I pointed out the toilet which had also been cleaned, and believe me when I say, it was nasty job.

Even with all that make-up he was wearing, I could tell he was blushing a bit, “Erg, fine.” with that he slowly closed the door.

“All the way please!”

I heard him curse under his breath as he closed the door all the way, until it clicked shut. When it did I ran over and locked it.

I just sighed. What did I get into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, yet another chapter up! *smiles*
I love writing this, and I'm glad people are reading it too.
And if anyone cares, I'm gonna go to see The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor!
XOXO | J