Status: Every other week there will hopefully be an update.

My Turn

Image

One of four in the series: Elements Collide

Water, Earth, Air, Fire. The elements of the world:
Every day we warm ourselves by Fire,
Wash ourselves in Water,
Feel the Wind in our hair,
Walk upon the Earth.

Maya isn't a normal sixteen year-old girl. She lives in the water territory as a princess of water; representing thier true element. As much as she wills to be normal, she isn't.

Like the rest of the people in her Nation, she can manipulate water to do her bidings. Maya knows how strong her powers are. They can defeat anyone of the elders in her nation, but no one knows. No one knows how far she can go with her true power of this element.

Everyone believes she is nothing more than a princess who sits on a chair all day as people give her gifts. It is time to show them the true Maya and what she can do. It is her turn to shine, but in order to do so, she must run away and try to stop the war between nations that has started to errupt.

She has no choice but to run away and fix all of the problems she has caused. Along the way, Maya meets a lot of new friends, and a few very strange people that may not be so strange after all.
  1. Chapter One
    Maya, the main character, worries about a tea party that is suppossed to tell the Nation's fate.
  2. Chapter Two
    The tea party isn't as pleasant as Maya and the others had hoped.
  3. Chapter Three
    Maya decides to go and celebrate with the rest of her Nation.
  4. Chapter Four
    Maya comes up with a plan.
  5. Chapter Five
  6. Chapter Six
  7. Chapter Seven
  8. Chapter Eight