Prayer Of The Fallen

Chapter Four

Then the phone rang…

Jazlynn walked toward the phone slowly, not sure who would even call her at this late hour. She looked at her caller I.D. and it read NUMBER UNKNOWN. She thought about not even answering the phone, but how many psycho’s can get her number so easily? She pressed the talk button and answered, “Jazlynn Anetkos, and whom is this?” There was silence, she could hear breathing but nothing else.

“Hello, Jazlynn, my name is K and I’m here to help you before Ashira breaks down your door, and tries to kill you.” The man said almost automatically. Jazlynn sat there, her jaw dropped, in silence. The man waited for a couple of minutes before speaking, “Look I know you might not believe me, but trust me, you’ll want to in about five minutes,”

He whispered into the receiver, Jazlynn finally found her voice. “What do you want me to do?” She asked silently, looking around. “Just follow these instructions.” As the man known as K explained what she needed to do, Jazlynn quickly got dressed, hid a dummy under her down throw and snuck out of her apartment on the fire escape. She stood at the phone booth he told her to wait at, she saw a man emerge across the street and wave to her. She quickly followed, and ducked under the umbrella he was holding.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is so short... but im running outa ideas for this ._.' ill get back to it eventualy