Behind those red eyes:What the hell am I?

Chapter Three

I grabbed all my things and hurried away to my next class not wanting to have another run in with Jason.The rest of the day went like it usually does,luckily Jason is only in my first class and gym class.So I don't have to see him that much but the other girls can't seem to get enough of him,but if he did what he did to me to the others they wouldn't be so quick to try and snag him.I found that half the girls in school tried to ask him out and most of them were already taken,so Jason got a few unhappy visitors during the day.I still haven't heard if he's gotten in a fight yet but I did hear mostof the guys that did confront him backed off because they got an uneasy feeling about him.Probably the feeling I get every time he's around me.As I walked in the room what I saw astonished me.The only other person in my room wasn't my room mate it was Jason.He was sitting in the window smoking a cigarette.My jaw dropped,"Hello there."I looked around the room as if I weren't sure he was speaking to me."I'm talking to you Candy"he said as he flicked the cigarette and hopped off the window,"Don't call me Candy!"Was all I could manage to say.He started to walk toward me but I backed away."Get out of here Jason."I said in a warning tone."Why? This is my room."he remarked "What?! No! this is my room in the girls side of the school! Are you a girl?"I asked impatiently."Yes but no more rooms left in the boys dormitory."He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put them in my direction and asked,"Want one?"I looked at them as if he were trying to hand me a bag of poison."Not from you!" I stated coldly.I walked over to my bag and pulled out my own pack(Yes I smoke)I started to look for my Maroon lighter(Indcidently maroon is my favorite color)"Looking for this?"Said Jason as he pulled out my lighter."Give that back." I remarked with hate lacing every word.He threw it too me I snatched it out of the air and pulled out a cigarette.I sat on the window and took a deep inhale.Hoping it would calm my nerves,but to no success.
"I'm going to talk to the administrator tommorrow,you don't belong here."I said flicking the cigarette and pulling out another one."Jeeze chainsmoker?"said Jason chuckling."omly when I'm stressed..." I stated blowing out a cloud of smoke."Oh did I do that?"He asked innocently."Hell yeah you did that!" I said getting angry all over again."and thanks to you this is my last cig.!"I yelled holding up the cigarette".I smoked them all before I even came here!" I yelled againHe walked closer to me adn remarked,"And that's my fault how?" He said smirking.I glared ice daggers at him and said,"Just shutup before I kick you out!" I said starting to get a headache.He put up his arms and said,"Try it..."I flicked my cigaretee and stood up I was face to face with him and said,"Is that a challange Jason?"He look at me for a few minutes and then what happened next was something I wasn't expecting.
He grabbed the back of my neck and said,"No of course not Candy...It's an invitation."I started to struggle,"Let go of me Now!" I said getting angry.He tightened his grip and I let out a squeel of pain."Why?" he taunted,"Aren't you having fun?" he said letting out a sinister laugh.His grip tightened again and this time I shrieked out."Aren't you?" he asked again getting closer to my face.I tried to jerk my head away but his grip was rather tight."What the hell is your problem with me?" I gasped running short of breath."You have something I want..."he growled in a voice that was unhuman."What would that be?" I asked trieing not to make the fear visible in my voice or face."Look into my eye's Candice tell me.Is there anything you notice?"I glanced into his eyes and gasped at what I saw."The-there maroon," I whispered,the man from my very night mares who's been haunting me for weeks is standing in froint of me and now goes to my school."What the hell do you want from me?!" I shrieked.He brought me closer to him and whispered in my ear,"Your blood."I drew in a sharp gasp and began to stuuglr again."No leave me alone,"I began but was overpowered by the urge of just breaking down and crying.'No! Don't show your some weak little girl by crying! Does crying solve anything?'I thought to myself.I looked down at the floor,I felt this anger build inside me.It was weird it had the same weird arua as Jason's.I could feel myself change.My blood began to run cold.Then I heard a voice it wasn't mine or Jason's it said,'What now you're weak? He's stronger than you?No one is stonger than you,no one can scare you,and no one can crontrol or take advantage of you!'Then I began to fell a change,in me,Jason loosened his grip,"What the-?"He said puzzled.I let out a sinister laugh,"Oh are you afraid of me now?" I mocked as I grabbed his hand and ripped it off like I was flicking a feather off my shoulder."Ahhh! You little!" Cried Jason as he examined his hand."I looked at him,"Don't tell me you're weaker than I."I spat,his eyes widened."You're eyes...they're black."He stuttered.I chuckled."Just like..."He started."A vampire?"I taunted knowing exactly what he meant.
"You should know Jason, you're one too" I said taking a menacing step toward him.His eyes widened and a look of disbelief crossed his face."How..how do you know that."He said stumbling on his own words."I can tell my kind from mere pathetic humans give me more credit Brazer"I spat disguisted at his actions."You know my name?" He said awestruck."Of course I do know how to read minds, you of all people should know that."My voice was shaking with anger and disguist."Leave before I get annoyed and kill you."I taunted cruelly.He straightened up and his eyes turned a deep maroon again."You be careful to whom you're making threats to Candice."He growled."Who's Candice?"I asked confused.He looked at me as if I were the crazy one."My name is Itami."I said blinking."What? Are you serious?"He said dumbstruck."Uh..yeah that's been my name for the past 39 years you little ingrate"I hissed offensively."Well then who's Candice?"He remarked defensively."You don't know half the story with this girl.."I said walking around Brazer."Do you even know the full story Itami, or were you just trapped all your life?" He taunted turning as I walked around him not comfortable with the thought of me being at his back."Shut up you know nothing about me, Candice, or Kamari,"She hissed getting angry."Who's Kamari?" He said with a look of confusion on his face.I just chuckled and kept circling him."Wouldn't you like to know."Was all I said before I disappeared.