Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

I Never Thought The Whispers Were True Til Now

I waited for Will to come off stage and we walked back to the bus slowly, hand in hand. Both thinking about what was waiting for us when we walked in the bus. As we approached it I could see Adam pacing through the window. I turned in front of Will, stopping him, “We don’t have to go in.”

“Then where would we go? There’s still another show tomorrow,” I frowned to match him. “We knew we had to face him someday, Mini, might as well get it over with today. What’s the worst he could do?”

“Why did you have to say that? Now my mind’s imagining every thing that he could do,” He laughed.

“Stop it, he might not be taking it as bad as we think,” I looked at him like he was crazy.

“Did aliens, by random chance, abduct you last night?”

“I think you would know that,” He kissed me. “Come on; time to face the wrath of Sisky Biz.”

I nodded, we opened the door and walked up the steps, I in front of Will. Adam stopped pacing and stared at me, sort of like he was burning a hole right through me to stare at Bilvy. I heard the guilt roar. “Addison, sit on the coach.” He hissed.

“Do it,” Bill whispered in my ear. I couldn’t move I sort of knew what my brother planned on doing. “It’s okay.” He poked me in the back and I moved to the couch.

“How could you? I told you what I wanted for her and then you and… and…” My brother rambled and he let his anger get the better of him. He punched Will in the face. I screamed. Will didn’t react at all though, he only held Adam back from hitting him again and making what would swell worse, worse for singing and such.

“ADAM! How could you?” I yelled at him as I jumped up from the floor. Adam sat on the floor, nursing his hand. He had never been much of a fighter, more a lover- though when it came to me, his aggressive side came out a bit. I guess since it was that we were on our own and we only really had each other, he never wanted anything to happen to me, even now. I looked at Will’s eye it started to bruise a little bit but that’s all, at least he didn’t do that much damage.

“I…I,” He stood up and made his way back to the bunks, not even bothering to close the door behind him.

“I think you should go talk to him,” Will said as I shook my head. “Addie it’s okay, I’ll go to the first aid tent and they’ll tell me about the damage. Go.” He turned and left. I looked back at my brother who was sitting in his bunk with the curtain closed over his legs. I walked over to his legs and poked one of them.

“What?” He asked.

“Can I talk to you?” He pulled the curtain back and nodded. “Why did you do that? You know violence does not solve anything, Adam.”

“I…, he knew what I wanted for you. I don’t want you to have to worry about a guy in a band. This life, this is hard. He knew I wanted you to have someone to come home to every day, someone you could see all the time to, and if he was at work you could go see him. But with him you can’t do that. Girlfriends or even wives can’t always be on tour with us. I just don’t want you to have to go through all that loneliness and pain and worry.” He said as he held his head low.

“Adam that’s okay, I don’t have to have someone that’s around all the time and I can see all the time. And besides, we made a promise,” I smiled as I remember that first day and every single day since.

“What promise?”

“We promised to never hurt each other and well, so far so good. And I really don’t think that we ever will. I think Bilvy might be it.” Adam’s eyes widened.

“Are you serious? I mean have you done it?!” He asked slightly alarmed.

“Well no, but we are serious. I mean you heard it he loves me, and big brother, I love him.” My eyes got big, I mean I felt it and I thought it was coming but that was the first time I had said it out loud.

“The first time you said it, huh? It must be serious, you look like you just got shot!” Adam laughed. I punched him jokingly. “Well don’t sit here! Go tell him!” I heeded his advice as quickly as I could this time, running off the bus and toward the first aid tent.

I saw him coming out and ran faster, putting all my strength into it, “WILL!” I yelled and tackled him into the grass that was conveniently enough next to the text.

“What? What is it?” He asked as pulled me up on his chest.

“I love you.” He smiled from ear to ear and whispered,

“I love you too,” And kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
awz-ness
i couldn't make Sisky that bad, I love him too much
lol
and as always
COMMENT PLEASE
with
WILL,SISKY,THE BUTCHER,MIKE, AND CHIZZY on top?
now i have you thinking about it! lol
i have updated three times today... so yeah you should love me and leave me those comments.
<3