Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Thank God It's Friday

Hours later as we sat alone on the couch completely exhausted from the ‘Welcome Home’ Party that had indeed welcomed us home when we got to Adam’s loft apartment. I twirled around the necklace Will had given me as he was leaving. On the chain there was a very small heart and he had held it in the light and showed that it was engraved, the word “Promise”, etched deep into the tiny gold heart. I smiled and kissed as a wave of people swept him away.

At the party I had met a few more new people, I met Pete’s new wife, Ashlee, and I waved and said hello to their baby girl, still in the womb of course. They told me she was due on Halloween. Also met was Kate, Andy’s mystery girl from the phone. I tackled her as soon as I saw The Butcher kiss her. She was sort of scared at first; till Andy explained that was me and that I was Will’s girlfriend. She laughed and we soon got to talking. She was awesome, new best friend alert?

I was exhausted- just as I thought the word, a yawn escaped my mouth. I laughed and Adam looked at me like I was crazy. I shook my head and stood and went to my room. Sometime during the party, Will and I set up my room with things we had bought on tour. After we got the bed set up completely, I fell on top of it.

“You better not do that,” He said seriously.

“Oh really, why shouldn’t I spread myself across my nice cozy bed?"

“Because I might do this,” Will said quietly before he jumped on the bed, on top of me if I need to add, straddling me, if I need to add that too. I gasped slightly at the weight he placed on me. Memories of that first day came back, shit.

“Is that all you might do?” I egged him on.

“I can do more if you want me to, Addie,” His hands were placed at my waist and were spread wide. My breath was gone, all I was doing was feeling- I couldn’t speak, the air and music that pumped from the party outside of the bedroom door rushed around my ears.

“Will-“ I was cut off by the door bursting open and the light blinded me. Thank god it wasn’t Adam, wouldn’t I even be thinking about this now if it was? It was Brendon from Panic at the Disco.

“Oh shit, sorry Will, Addie,” He hurried and closed the door. I stared at the door and then at Will’s face, which hung down. He must be thinking the same thing as me. That could have been Adam.

“That could have been Adam,” He whispered. We have fucking ESP or something.

“Yeah, Bilvy, I think we should-“

”Wait, yeah.” Told you.

[>>>]

I changed my clothes and fell into my bed again, and played with my necklace again. I sighed. I really could get used to this. I hope the next two months goes quickly. I smiled as happy thoughts filled my head and let me drift to a peaceful dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
i made it! holy crap i made it on today!
you guys are so lucky.
okay here's a tip, check out Alexz Johnson/Jude Harrison
if you've never heard of Instant Star
CHECK IT OUT! she's amazing!
<33333