Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Pop Off A Cork For A Wednesday

October 18, 2008

Those two months did pass quickly, with parties here and there and talks of their upcoming tour started. I was so happy, what more could I want? I was a recent high school graduate (this is true, I may be turning eighteen but I graduated in May), I lived with my brother care-free brother who is so sweet, and I was dating the most lovable, intelligent guy out there. What more could I have wanted, and or needed, for that matter? Going through a magazine from the Journey’s Shoe Store I soon realized I wanted those shoes!

I took the credit card that Adam insisted that I take from him; he had a secret shopping fetish of his own, and went out to the mall on my own. William, Adam, The Butcher, Mike and the Chiz man were at a meeting- again. It was remedial, I swear. But I guess that’s what getting a tour together is- boredom. I laughed as I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car. It looked fairly deserted so I figured it was fairly okay it get out, word had gotten out that me and Will was dating- it was cute, like always half wanted me dead (the teenies) and the others thought it was cute, and they loved us (the true fans). Eh, what are you going to do? It’s always like that with relationships, of any kind.

Journey’s was on the second floor across from Hot Topic, cool I shall make a stop there too! It dawned on me, my slow-self that I should call Kate, she might be by her lonesome since Andy’s at the meeting too. I went and sat down on a bench that was in the middle of the mall and got my phone out and searched for Kate’s number.

I found it and went to click the call button when I heard someone say Will’s name from directly behind me, on the opposite bench- facing the other way. I knew I shouldn’t have even paid attention to it, but I casually looked behind me and say they were talking on a cell phone too, and they did not look like a teenaged fan. Something seemed so… strange about this.

“…Oh come on, it’ll be worth your while William.” Something in her voice just said bad, maybe her long red nails and her peroxide blonde hair. It wouldn’t be so bad if she was older than twenty-five. “I know you just dying to catch up, Bilvy.”

Something was said harsh and loud over the line. I could only hear it because I had stuck my head so far, I was nearly neck and neck to the lady.

“Fine, let’s do it tonight then, I know she can’t be better than me. You know it too.” She hung up quick with that thought and I pulled back quickly. I shook my head, it must be a mistake. I looked down at the phone in my hand and quickly called Katie.

[>>>]

“So you think that’s Will’s ex-girlfriend?” She asked as played with the hem of her jeans. They were stained blue from a blueberry incident, she wouldn’t tell me much about it but when I was doing laundry on tour I saw that some of The Butcher’s things were stained too.

“Yea, I mean, it could just be a coincidence but home mean people call Williams’, Bilvy?” I said as played with cup of strawberry milkshake that I had ordered half an hour ago.

“Well, your party’s tonight. That must have been what they were talking about,” She then bit her lip and stood up quickly.

“Where are you going Katie?” I asked as she pulled me up and threw my milkshake away.

”We’re going shopping!” She said excitedly as she pulled me towards a store.

[>>>]

By the time we were done I swear my arms were going to fall off from the weight of the bags. I think we got covered every single store- even Spencer’s.

We filled up are cars and drove back to the loft. When we got in the door the boys were home. Mike and Chizzy were sitting on the floor playing the X-Box, Andy was watching them. Will and Adam were at the bar, eating something.

“Hey brother, hello boyfriend,” I walked up to them and dropped my bags. I kissed the side of Will’s head and flicked the side of Adam’s head. He smacked at me, I laughed.

I picked up my bags and then pointed at Kate who was ‘greeting’ Andy and then pointed at my room and she nodded. I had half of my bags put away before she joined me.

“Decide to join me?” I laughed as she blushed. “Aw, I think you’re in love.”

“Kinda obvious, huh? Well we’ve known each other for a while and he just seems so… perfect,” Kate sighed, but then her face got serious. “What about William?”

“What about Will?” I folded a few shirts, knowing my newest best friend would not leave this lie.

“You know what, that girl. If she shows up-"

“I know Katie. It’s just… I don’t want it to ruin my birthday. I really don’t want to think about it or her or any of it. Will promised me a long time ago that he wouldn’t hurt me and I trust him completely, with my whole heart. I know that’s kind of stupid to do, but I do.” The end of that bold little statement came out whispered, sounding weaker- that wasn’t meant. It was meant to be strong, because it was supposed it help me believe that, that bitch would not show up tonight and ruin my relationship and steal William away from me. But all it ended up do was opening my mind up to more possibilities.

Kate saw my face grow small and sad and she rubbed my arm, “Come on, let’s get dressed and look like hottest things Chicago has ever seen!”

Her cheery attitude made me smile slightly and I nodded, well even if whatsername shows up- they’ll be no fucking way she’ll be able to catch William’s eye with what I’ll be wearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to make some drama!
lol
loves to you all
<3