Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Hard Hearts Are Crashing In A Crowded Room

The party started around seven and I could hear the music blasting again through the walls of the loft. Someone was DJing from behind a mix board to the sounds of it, I was a bit scared to actually come out of my room. I made Kate keep reapplying my make-up until she said,

“No, no more or you’ll look like a whore.”

“Then what do I look like now?” I asked, she spun my around and showed me my reflection. My hair was pin straight and looked good hanging around my black v-neck dress. It was a mini and backless but that didn’t matter, it had been a usually warm fall so far. “Shit Kat!”

“I know, I know. I’m the shit. Now, let’s make Bilvy and Andy melt,” She offered me her arm. “Shall we?”

We walked out of my room and shut the door. During the trip down the stairs, the party momentarily stopped while the partygoers watched our decent. I laughed, and blushed as Katie pointed out our boys making their way to the bottom of the stairs. They met as on the second to last step and picked us up in their arms to kiss us, but as The Butcher was putting Kate back down, Will held me tight and put an arm around my legs to hold me bridal style.

“What are you doing, Will?” I asked as he made his way through the crowd.

“I’m escaping with the most beautiful woman here.” He announced.

“Oh really? Does my brother know about this?” I asked as we got about half-way through the crowd stopped unexpectedly. Will was in the middle of saying something like, ‘He knows, by now.’ He should have laughed, but as I looked on his face there was surprised written all over it and I turned my head to see the woman from early.

“What are you doing here?” He hissed. I looked around to make sure I wasn’t the only one noticing what was going on right this second. Andy, Adam, Mike and Chizzy were all looking hard at the three of us. It sort of scared me, the party had picked up again and nobody but the band had noticed something was going on.

“We need to talk, Willy.” I turned my head and glared at her. I couldn’t do much other than that, Will still hadn’t put me down. She looked so… just trashy. Her clothes were dirty, I think. I really hope they weren’t made that way. I didn’t want her here, she would infect the whole party soon and then the loft, she needed to leave.

I whispered into Will’s ear, “Make her leave please.”

He nodded and then put me down. What? He couldn’t make her leave while still holding me? Touching the floor just felt so wrong right now, like it was a warning of what was going to happen. I rubbed my arm to reassure myself and it worked for a split second when Will lead her outside.

“Where’d Willy Billy go?” Kate appeared by my side and asked.

“He’s asking her to leave.” I watched the spot where the disappeared apprehensively. They had been gone two minutes. How long does it take to tell some to leave?

“How long does it take to make trash leave?” Kate voiced my worry, but it sort of sounded like a riddle. I turned my eyes towards her and shrugged. “You kick it to the curb and leave it there.” I laughed half-heartily. It had now been five minutes, well maybe they were talking. But Kate was right, you leave it and he didn’t want to talk to her. She went and cheated on him, and now he had me.

“No, Sir. I don’t want to be the blame. No, not anymore, it’s your turn. So take a seat, we’re settling the final. And why do we like to hurt so much? I can't decide, you have made it harder just to go on and why? All the possibilities... Well I was wrong.” I looked over and saw Hayley standing on the bar with a microphone. “That's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa! That's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa... I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating. And that's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa.”

The words were true to how I was feeling right then, and that felts so strange since Hayley told me it was a heartbreak song.

“I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.
I still try... holding onto silly things, I never learn.
Oh why? All the possibilities. I'm sure you've heard.”


I shook my body out and made my way through the crowd that had gathered and walked out to the alleyway where I was sure Will and whatsername went. I stopped shortly from the door to see whatsername pressing into Will, kissing him. Touching his face, his body. I felt the tears coming and I sniffled before I ran back into the loft.

“Pain, make your way to me.
And I'll always be just so inviting.
If I ever start to think straight,
This heart will start a riot in me,
Let's start... Start, hey!”


I ran up through the crowd, ignoring the people trying to stop me and ask what’s wrong. I couldn’t deal with people right now, let alone my emotions.

“Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh why do we like to hurt so much?

That's what you get when you let your heart win!
Whoa.”


Finally I had made it to the stairs and as I climbed then I didn’t look and missed on, I felt a strong hand grab onto my arms and looked up at Adam’s face.

“I’ll kill him, I swear I will.” It made me cry harder and I ran away from him to the top of the stairs to my bedroom and closed the door before collapsing against it.

“That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

I can't trust myself with anything but this,
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.”
♠ ♠ ♠
eh...
nobody is perfect, even William and he will admit that to you.
<3
EDIT:
Addie's Outfit