Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

I Find Myself Enjoying You

I waited until the coast was clear to come back to the loft. Which didn’t take long, after I had told Will what I planned to do, he punched the brick wall and had to go to the hospital to patch his hand up. It was sweet in a way, I guess.

When I got back inside the only person there was Adam, good. I need to talk to him about my plan.

“Hey little Siska, what’s up?” He asked as he spun around in the bar stool. I walked up to him and lifted myself up on the bar.

“Well… I need to talk to you,” I swung my feet back and forth slightly.

“What about, Addie?” Adam asked, stopping and looking at me.

“The flight I booked.”

“W-what?” I looked over at my brother; his face looked so sad right then. I hopped off the top of the bar and hugged him.

“I just need to get away, from Chicago and Will…,” I trailed off as Adam pulled out of the hug and looked at me.

“But, we’re going on tour. You can stay here and… That will be plenty of time right?” He asked, with a slightly hopeless look on his face. It really hurt to see him like this. He was practically begging me to stay home. I shook my head. “Where are you gonna go?”

“New York.” He shook his head, and suddenly got this determined look on his face.

“Don’t I still have any control on you?”

“No,” I smiled. “Nothing’s going to happen to me Adam. Stop, okay? I just need to get away from… here.” He nodded and wrapped me up in another hug.

“When do you leave?” He asked, while not breaking the hug.

“My redeye leaves tonight.” He squeezed me tighter and kissed my head.

[>>>]

I watched the city light getting bigger and bigger as we descended into New York City. It was around five in the morning, I really hope it wasn’t too early to check into a hotel. I grabbed my bags from the carousel and headed outside to hail a taxi, it seems over the past six months I had been doing that a lot. I told the cabbie to drive me to a decent hotel and he nodded.

I ended up at the Hilton, eh, it was okay. A bit expensive- but hey I still had Adam’s card and he knew it. He told me to use it to the extreme. I told him I would, with a laugh. I would definitely miss my big brother. I sighed and went in the huge hotel. I went to the check in desk and asked for a room the man behind the desk was looking up one when a man came and stood next to me.

“Excuse, I don’t mean to be rude or anything but did anyone ever tell you, you look like Adam Sisky?” I hadn’t even looked at the guy next to me closely before and when I turned and looked at him; it surprised me to see Brendon Urie next to me. I grabbed him in a hug quickly and quite frankly I don’t think he knew what to do.

“Oh, Brendon I haven’t seen you in forever!” I said as I let him go.

“I know you?” He looked at me closer and it dawned on him slowly. “Addie! Oh my god, it’s you! I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you at first, where’s Adam?” He asked as he grabbed me up in another hug. The guy behind the desk who had found me a room and turned to ask for my card looked at the two of us and was speechless.

“Uh, he’s not here… it’s kind of a long story and I just got here and was looking for a room,” I mumbled on and with a arm still around me, Brendon turned towards the desk clerk guy and said,

“She won’t be needing that, thanks,” and pulled me away. He pointed and the bell boy and told him to grab my bags and led me towards the elevator.

“What are you doing Bren?” I asked as we got in the elevator and sat down on the bench inside and the bell boy joined us.

“You’re gonna be joining me, buddy!” He squeezed me with the arm that was still around me. I smiled and leaned into him. Brendon had been really cool when I had first met him a few years back and right now I am so glad that he had remembered me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo, yeah i know. panic is sort of on tour right now but yeah. i wanted to have some guy inserted there.
and brendon is so sweet
cue, aw
lol
<3