Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Don't Tell Me It's Over

I felt movement around me, something being moved, and then a ‘Shit’ being muttered from somewhere above me. My eyes fluttered open to see Will; naked and completely exposed, trying to get dressed in a hurry- Wait what?!

“William Eugene Beckett, what the hell happened?” I hissed, I didn’t know if my brother was around or not. He turned around quickly; by this time he had one leg in his pants and fell. I looked over the bed, “Are you okay?

“Yeah, yeah…” He replied as he got up and button his pants.

“Now tell me what happened.” I demanded from my position on the bed. Will was hunting around for a shirt; I took the moment to look down at myself. I lifted the blanket and saw I was wearing nothing. Great, confirm my suspicions.

“I’m assuming you already know, but it kind of hurts you don’t remember. But what I don’t remember is the drinking- how could you wipe out earlier without some help?” Will asked as he stood in front of me, now completely dressed.

“Simple. It was wrong,” He shook his head and came towards me, I voluntarily leant backwards. Or maybe it was involuntarily, because as soon as I did it, and saw the hurt look on his face, I instantly regretted it. What is going on with me? “Bilvy, I-"

“No, maybe you’re right, maybe I hurt you too much and you’re better off with Brendon,” He said quietly as he sat down on the edge of the bed

“Don’t say that,” Why did I just say that?

“Why not, it’s true. I promised never to hurt and I saw your tears. I see them now. I’m hurting you, just like that night-"

I didn’t let him finish, I couldn’t let him finish. I jumped up from the bed and pressed my lips, body against his. Will wrapped an arm around my bare back and placed one in my hair, and kissed me harder with so much force. I could feel the hurt and anger that was in it but behind that I still felt the love that coursed through them, through us.

Brendon was right, and wrong. I did love him. He was inside of me in so many more ways than one.

And as Will laid me down, I knew we had both broken our promise. But things like that can be renewed.

Santi
♠ ♠ ♠
No, it's not over.
that was just the first 20 chapters ladies (and if there's a gentleman out there) and gentlemen
so that was basically the first part.
no i am not going to change it to a sequel. because sequels are hard and usually envolve a shit load of time change and i don't want that, do you? i hope not.
(more soon, promise loves)
<3