Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

I've Gone Too Far To Turn It Back

I woke up again only this time to the sheets being ripped off of me. I flipped around wildly looking for the culprit, to find a very unhappy looking Adam Siska at the foot of the bed.

"What?" I asked as innocently as possible. I'm pretty sure I know why he was pissed.

"You know what. Will seems pretty fucking happy for a single man," Adam hissed as he leaned in on the bed rail.

"Uh, well we worked things out and-"

"You worked things out and decided to commence your reunion with a trip in the sheets?! I thought better of you Addison Marie," He finished with a silencing sound. Adam sounded so disappointed in me. I never thought that he would be disappointed in me, especially since I was happy.

"Aren't I old even to make my own decisions, dad?” I asked as I broke the uncomfortable silence that had settled among the two of us.

Adam glared at me, “Don’t you ever compare me to him. And no, not while you live under my roof.”

“Fine,” I stood from the bed in only my underwear and bra. “I’ll leave, I don’t understand why you’re taking this the way you are. It’s bull.”

“No, it’s bull the way you’re letting him do this to you!” Adam shouted. I looked at him, and shook my head.

“Fine, fine. Whatever,” I mumbled as I agreed with him and whatever he was saying. I didn’t care, it was nonsense, he wasn’t making any sense at all. I heard Adam sigh and slam the door close.

I have the gut feeling that something was going on but I pushed it aside as I opened my closet door and looked though my clothes. Today was going to be a long day, I just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
-sorry it's been so long
school started on Aug. 27th and it's been fun, i've been writing in my study hall and it's just hard to get on.
There's a lot of work. lol
another update soon, i promise you!
<3 RR