Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Tiptoeing On The Back Porch

I packed my stuff slowly into suitcases and boxes that I had gotten earlier and carried to my room in silence when Adam was out. My leaving was going to be a surprised. If I couldn’t live the way I wanted to here, I would do it somewhere else.

Just as I was finishing up and looking around the now empty room, Adam busted into my room, “Why is there a moving…?” He looked at the boxes scattered around my bedroom and looked inside the empty closet. “You’re leaving?”

“Yes, since I apparently can not be happy living underneath your roof,” I grabbed a box and headed towards the door. “I’m moving in with Bilvy.”

“Wait, you can’t. I have to show you these,” Adam ran in front of me and flashed a thick stack of professional grade photographs in my face. I waved them off and tried to move around him; Adam grabbed my wrist, causing me to drop the box.

“What? What is so important brother?” I grabbed the photographs and stared at what they showed me. My mouth gaped and I felt the oxygen completely go out of my system. “When?” Was all I could think of to say.

“Today, just a few hours ago downtown; I’m sorry Addie; I am so very sorry. But I had to, I couldn’t let this go on,” I looked up at Adam, true sympathy laid in his eyes; but that’s not what I really looked at, I looked at my reflection, I saw how broken I looked; how this effected me so much, why did he kill me so?

The door to the loft opened and shut with a soft ‘bang’ I backed away from the edge of the stairs were me and Adam stood, “You have to go confront him. Don’t make it too obvious though, remember the tour and the band- keep us in the back of your head.”

I nodded and wiped from underneath my eyes, clearing the make-up away. I walked down the stairs swiftly and found William waiting at the bottom for me.

“Hey sugar,” What he was so hung up on her he couldn’t even remember my name?

“Hey Will,” I stopped and pecked him on the cheek.

“What’s behind your back? Something for me?” He tried to reach behind me, but I stepped away.

“You could say that,” I handed him the photographs upside down folded my arms. He took them and flipped them over, glanced at them and dropped them immediately as if they were a disease he would catch just by touching them.

“Addie, no; I didn’t, I swear,” Will begged.

“How can you saw that? It’s right there in black and white, you’re having lunch with her, feeding her, kissing her,” I pointed to the scattered pictures on the hard wood floor.

“I…I…,” Will trailed off, his hands running through his hair.

“Can’t think of an excuse, can you?” I asked, nearly bemused. “I’m through with all of you’re lies.” I turned on my heel and headed back up the stairs and into my room. I passed Adam who looked flushed, I knew he watched the whole thing, but as soon as I closed my door I knew the fight would start.

I sighed as I sat down on my bed, I took a deep breath knowing what I did needed to be done and what I was about to do needed to be done. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed an old familiar number; a bright voice called my name over the line, “Addie?”

“Brendon, I need you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
-it's been SO long,
very truly sorry about that guys!
but i hope to update more and soon!
<3