Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

So Far From Perfect

When I left Brendon’s bus and started back to All Time Low’s, I saw a huge gang of people surrounding the gates. At first I thought nothing of it, simply shrugging it off as fans that were as early for the show. But then a saw a couple big camcorders you know, the big fancy ones that News stations use for on the scene reporters and several bright bulbs flashed in my directions.

“Addison! Addison Siska!” A woman with heavy red lipstick called my name from behind the thick black gates. I thought that from faraway she looked nice enough, so I braced myself and walked towards the throngs of reporters and paparazzi. I immediately wished Alex, Adam or at least Brendon was here to say something to them instead of me – but hey, it is me they want.

“Hello, can I help you-?” The polite greeting was hardly out of my mouth before there started barking question after question at me.

What happened to Brendon Urie?”

Does Alex abuse you too?

Does Brendon know you’re cheating on him too?

Are you pressing charges on William?

Why were you at the Green Day concert with William?

Who are you with now?


They all just kept coming and coming until I raised my hand and shouted at them all, “I’m in no condition to deal with this right now – But yes, I’m with Alex Gaskarth currently and the only person you should ask if they’re pressing charges on Mr. Beckett is Alex – they are the ones who got in a fight, not me.”

With that I turned my back on the group that had turned mostly silent, if not for the scratch of pen on paper or a reporter talking into a microphone; but then one spoke up again to my back.

“Ms. Siska, why do you think you keep attracting men who cheat and hurt you?” I turned back as she was finishing off the sentence. It was the woman with the thick red lips. I guess she wasn’t that nice after all, since she had really pissed me off. Stalking back towards her, she had a big grin splashed across her face – I guess she thought she was going to get some big answer that was going to land her story on the front page or something. Too bad I was going to burst her bubble, big time.

“Hm, I think it’s because…,” I let my trailed off as my fist went throw the space in between the bars of the gate and straight into her face. This wasn’t hard since she had it pressed as far as she could get it through the bars.

She screamed and I heard more flashes go off but I walked off as those scum called reporters crowed more questions in my direction. I’m starting to see why Adam kept me invisible to the public before I can out on Warped Tour – Those people make me absolutely crazy! Fame makes people crazy, that’s for sure. It’s good that I suck at everything except being me or I would have to put up with that all the time like Alex and my brother and everybody else I know.

I sighed contently as I leaned against the coolness of the bus and felt a vibration in my pocket. I didn’t realize I had my phone, but I guess I did. I dug it out and glanced at the caller I.D. Alexander. I smiled and answered, “Hello?”

“Hey, Addie-cakes, what are you doing?” Alex asked lightly.

“Alex, tell me what happened – No wait, first, tell me where you are,” My grip tightened on my phone and just then I found out how much my hand hurt.

“How did you…? Never mind, I know it was Jack. I’m on my way back from the Police Station, they wanted to know if I wanted to press charges and fuck yes I do,” I could just hear the anger drip from Alex’s voice, it was probably one of the only emotions I never heard him use with me before.

“Allie, I want you to tell me what happened,” I said in a small voice. I was worried. Worried about the ‘damage’ that Will had done to Alex and especially how upset Alex was about it.

“I will, I’m just getting out of my cab, I’ll be probably ten minutes getting to the bus? Go inside and get in our bunk – Just don’t fall asleep, without me at least,” Alex laughed as he hung up.

I took a breath and walked up the steps and continued on back to me and Alex’s bunk and lied back down. It almost felt like I never left. Well, besides the dull throbbing in my right hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I shall call this a filler - but eh, an update is an update.
I guess I'm not sticking to my previously thought out schedule about Fridays lol
<3
Comments are Love.