Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Rip Me Apart

“You did what?!” Alex choked out the words as he laughed at me. I was staring at the ceiling as I was lying by myself in our bunk. When Alex came in and saw the frown on my face – he’d asked immediately what was wrong and now he was laughing at me. Great.

“Well, the Pap was up in my face, I had to do something…,” I mumbled in defense. I glanced over at Alex, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor beside me, massaging me knuckles. He’s right eye was blacked and his lip was puffy and bruised. There was a cut across his left cheek too; I shuddered.

“I know, you had a right to defend yourself, I just can’t believe they cornered you like that!” Alex shook his head. “But don’t think I didn’t see that.”

“See what?” I asked innocently, enough.

“You shake – I’m not really that bad off. Just think, I’m not the one in jail, right?” Alex smiled at me. I forced myself to look straight at him as he did it and in doing so – watched his split lip and the cut across his cheek stretch. There’s no way that can’t hurt.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, “Tell me what happened, the whole story. Don’t leave a single think out. Okay?”

Alex stopped massaging my knuckles, “Okay. Well, about… Two in the morning I got a call from a restricted number and it was Will. Turns out he wanted to meet up with me in half an hour in the pit of the arena. I know it’s stupid that I went, but I wanted to know what the hell is stuck up his ass. Why he thinks he can keep coming in your life and just think he has a right to disrupt it and fuck it up. So I went, but first I left my phone and a note here to wake Jack up at three to make sure that if I wasn’t back by then to get security. When I got to the pit, Will was there alright. But he didn’t just come to talk. He was there to fight me and as soon as I let my guard down for a second he hit me.”

Alex stopped talking, “I don’t want to tell you anymore.”

“Please, Alex? You promised you’d tell me when you got back,” I reasoned with him.

He sighed, “It’s bad, okay? He’s bad. There has to be something mentally wrong with him.”

I just nodded because I knew he was watching my every move, the every little twist and turn of my body to see how I was going to react to the story.

“After he got a couple good punches in, so did I and that really pissed him off. So he got the knife and slashed it around before he cut my face and my stomach-“

I flinched. I didn’t know that.

“But I guess by the time he got the knife out, my phone woke Jack up and he got security and everyone there in just a few minutes,” Alex finished off in a hurry. Despite my deep need of wanting to know what happened last night – I very quickly did not want to know anymore, well at least in so many details.

“What did they do with Will, exactly?” I asked, in a quite voice.

“Security held him until the police and the ambulances came,” Alex said simply.

I nodded. What more could I do? Or, what more could I ask. William was in jail for assaulting Alex and, hey I might as well be there too for punching a Pap in the face for asking me a mean and low question. Eh, Paparazzi. Love ‘em or hate ‘em – Famous people can’t live without ‘em.

[>>>]

Hours later – Which actually seemed like minutes, because I was running around with Alex; I was standing outside of the police station. Sighing, I gripped harder on Alex’s hand. If you honestly looked at him – you wouldn’t know it was him. What with the dark sunglasses and the hoodie to match. Trying to conceal your identity along with your injuries is a hard thing, but I wasn’t going to go near the police station without Alex.

“You know, I’m right here, you don’t have to break my hand,” Alex commented as we walked up the steps and into the door.

I scoffed, “Sure, like I’m anywhere near that strong.”

We walked up to a policeman, who looked to be informative and not busy, “Excuse me; I’d like to see a prisoner?”

Alex laughed beside me; I shot him a look as the policeman – who looked as confused and bored as he did a minute ago, “Name?”

“William Beckett?”

“Ha. Right, like I told the other thousand fans who have come and gone already, No,” He turned to leave.

“Excuse me,” Alex took off his sunglasses and the hood to his hoodie. “But she’s Addie Siska and my name’s Alex Gaskarth – We’d like to see William Beckett.”

The policeman – the tag on his chest said his name was Williams, turned around and must’ve recognized Alex from his earlier visit to the police station because he nodded and quickly ushered us towards the back where the holding cells were.

“I’m so sorry, Ms. Siska, I didn’t recognize you – if you would’ve said your name…” Williams was going on and on and he led us towards a room. I nodded absently. Sure, was all I was thinking. After five minutes of walking we stopped in front of a room.

“This is a meeting room, he’s chained to the table and the table is bolted to the floor. You’ll be safe,” Williams said as he opened the door and directed Alex and me inside.

“No, I’m not going in,” I took in a deep breath and kissed his before a stepped inside the overly grey room. I heard the swoosh of the door closing, but before it did, I was vaguely aware of Alex asking Williams a question.

“Is the floor secured too?”
♠ ♠ ♠
=D