Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

You're Not Looking Back This Time

“Addie?” His voice sounded cold and distant. I moved my eyes across the room that suddenly felt colder and settled my eyes on a shape that was sitting in a wooden chair in the far end of the room. I tried to recognize Will as the man hunched over the table, but I couldn’t. It was impossible to see William Eugene Beckett Junior not only sitting in jail, but wearing an orange jumpsuit. He looked ragged and from taking a few steps closer, beaten up. Well, I guess Alex did get in a few good hits. “Addison?”

The voice knocked me out of my ‘looking over’ and back to reality, if that’s what you could call it, I sat down in a chair across the table from Will and asked, “How could you?”

“I did it for you,” Will looked up at me. “Everything I do, it’s for you, Addie.”

I couldn’t help myself – I started to laugh at him. That line was so cheesy. I mean come the fuck on; everything he does it for me? That is probably one of the oldest line in the book, I bet Alex and Jack have used it a million times! (and I do mean Alex, before he met me) Will just looked at me like I was completely crazy, hey, you never know – maybe I am.

“Will – No, you don’t. There is something wrong with you.”

He was quick to reply on this, “If being in love with you is wrong then, yes there is.”

I shook my head. There was no way I was ever going to get through to him; I should never have come to see him. I started to stand up when his hand grabbed mine; I felt the cold steel of the handcuffs and shuttered, “Please, Addie, stay.”

I shook my head, “Why can’t you understand? There’s something wrong with you Will, and I can’t love you – I did, before but I don’t not now.”

He just stared at me with a look that screamed love and devotion, but I didn’t believe it and I knew from the last twenty-four hours events that I couldn’t trust it. I knew he could hurt me and he could hurt Alex, and I wasn’t going to have that at all

“Please,” I said in a voice that I hope was strong because it wasn’t easy and it would never be easy to say good-bye to Will, but a part of my heart – no matter what he did to me or anyone that I loved – would always love him. “Please, get some help, Will. Go to a doctor and get checked out, for me.”

“For you, I’ll do anything,” I just nodded as I turned away back towards the door and waited for the guard to open it. I wasn’t going to let him see me cry, because this time I was determined to never see him again.

But when does that ever work out?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short but there's another update coming on Friday.
Promise.
<3RR