Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Find A Way

As we walked back to the bus we saw The Butcher and I ran up to him to him, “Hey Andy, can I let you in on a huge secret?”

He looked at me then back at Will as he jogged up to us, he smirked, “You and Bill are going out.”

I felt my eyes widen, “How do you know?”

“It wasn’t really that hard Addie, and besides, Vicky T told me.” I grabbed his arm as he turned toward the bus again.

“Who else did she tell? Not Adam.” I begged.

“No, just some of the other girls and she made me swear not to tell Adam, I wouldn’t anyways. Do you know have hard it would be to get a new singer?” He shook his head.

“What do you mean?”

“Adam would kill me.” Will replied. I looked up; he was resting his head on my head. It would have been adorable if it had not been for what he and the Butcher had just said.

“No, you’re his friend-"

“And you’re his little sister, and he doesn’t want you to have this type of lifestyle,” Will stated as he and Andy exchanged a look.

“I’ll make up something,” He said before going inside. I turned around just as Will took my hand and lead me back to the picnic tables, they were deserted now. Most people were either performing or watching performances, I guess. I sat down on a bench as Will stuffed his hands into his pockets as he paced back and forth.

“What’s up?” I asked. Great we’ve going out a total of half a day and I think we’re already having problems, I frowned.

“I… remember what we said, before we left? I don’t want this to hurt you, but I have to be blunt. Adam said before he didn’t want you on tour.” This shocked me just slightly. I figured my brother wouldn’t like the extra responsibility of being my guardian and having to worry about me even more that he usually did.

“That doesn’t explain what you said before,” I said as he stopped and looked at me, studying my face for any signs of hurt. “I’m okay, go on.”

“He told me once that if he could pick anyone for you, it wouldn’t be someone you would probably like but someone safe, someone that would treat you right and give you a safe, securable, steady home. That would always be there for you,” He paused as he hung his head. “Someone that is the complete opposite of me.”

“But I don’t want someone that’s the complete opposite of you. I want Billy Beckett. I want the guy that’s a foot taller than me, that’s I feel safe with and that I do like and the guy that promised never to hurt me,” I stood up and slid my arms through his and around his back.

“I won’t argue with that,” He murmured as he bent down to kiss my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE BUTCHER!
hehe there you go Kate, lol
Andy will definitely be a big part of Will and Addie's relationship
<333