Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

With All My Best Intentions

It had been well over a month since my first day on tour, or in other words me and Will’s first date. It had been a little hard but we had made it through we had a lot of help from our friends looking out for us. And there were a lot of them, all of the bands that were on all tour long (Add. Verse, Alesana, Anberlin, Angels and Airwaves, Charlotte Sometimes, Cobra Starship, The Color Fred, The Devil Wears Prada, Gym Class Heroes, Katy Perry, Mayday Parade, Motion City Soundtrack, Relient K, and We The Kings) we all in on keeping our relationship from my brother through some tried to talk me into talking to him, which they had I good point, I just didn’t think they understood my situation entire. I thanked them and let them go back to work.

There were only two days left on tour- I know, time flies when you’re having fun. And it’s true I was having fun, I was having the time of my life. Though there was this stinking feeling in the pit of my stomach where I had pushed it from my heart. Because it would have been even better if I could have shared all of my time with my brother and let him know how deep I was falling for my boyfriend. At least Andy shared my happiness he had been talking on the phone constantly lately with some girl back home in Milwaekee. He wouldn't tell me her name, but I grabbed his phone and checked the recent's list and found out her name is Kate.

"I'll meet her soon enough!" I told him when I gave him his phone back before they had went on stage.

I sighed, maybe it was from the guilt or I was just hungry. I was going to wait for Bilvy to get off stage before we went and got something to eat. I was relaxing against a steel frame that held up the stage. I yawned too- TAI was performing kind of late today. There were a bunch of things going through my mind, that today and tomorrow were the last days of Warped then we were going home to Chicago. Then there was the release of Fast Times on Tuesday, then after that more touring to come and the VMA’s. They were sort of up for two moonmen. I don’t know if it had been decide yet or what, I hadn’t seen a television in forever it seems.

Suddenly I heard a big round of applause and screaming, “This is our last song- you probably all know the words now,” Will said from somewhere on stage. I ran up the steps and watched them start the intro to 'About A Girl’ like I had so many times over the summer. But this time I could feel something was different, Will, he just seemed different to me all of a sudden. He looked over at the side of the stage and winked at me.

One song about a girl
I can't breathe when I'm around her
I'll wait here everyday
In case she'll scratch the surface
She'll ever notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm gonna waste these words
- His first mistake, the crowd screamed slightly at the change, Adam looked at him oddly. I knew more was to come.
About a girl
Hey!

Last night, I knew what to say
But you weren't there to hear it
These lines, so well rehearsed
Tongue tied and over-loaded
You'll never notice, she'd notice
- The crowd cheered again, Adam shook his head as if he were hearing things.

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm gonna waste these words
About a girl
I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm gonna waste these words
- The screamed more as it repeated again.
About a girl

To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone wants
To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone...

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm gonna waste these words
- And again.

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm in love
(To be loved, to be loved, what more could you ask for?)
This is her song
(To be loved, to be loved, everyone wants)
I'm gonna waste these words
(To be loved, to be loved, what more could you ask for?)
About a girl.


They screamed, so loud, I believe it was almost deafening. But I wasn’t happy or glad at the public announcement of ‘I love you’ he had just given me, even though I should be over the moon ecstatic. I was terrified, the look on my brother’s face as he passed me and handed his bass off to a tech was not a happy one. He had figured it out. He had figured it all out.

There goes my happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe.... there you go, hope that solved the blueberry blues!
lol
i believe i just made that up!
<3