You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 2

"What would that be?"

"Clubbing," I yelled out in happiness. I ran into my room to go change. I put on a tight black dress, and touched up on my makeup and hair. I walked out of my room and Kat was already done. She was wearing tight blue jeans, and a black halter top.

"Well aren't you all dolled up? Hoping to meet someone?"

"No Kat," I laughed. I grabbed my purse, and our room key. We locked arms and walked out of the room.

We arrived outside a crowed club. The music from inside could be heard booming from outside. I walked up to the bouncer who let us in automatically. Kat pulled my arm with a wide grin on her face. I guess she didn't believe we could just get in without waiting in a line for hours.

"When you're with me anything is possible." I joked. I could feel the loud music beating throughout my body, and the flashing lights messing with my eyes. It was so thrilling. Kat let go of my arm, and whispered in my ear that she would be going to the bar. As she ran off I walked right into the group of people on the dance floor.

I started dancing by myself until random guys came up to me trying to get me to dance with them. After I turned down the fourth guy I left the middle of the dance floor and went to find Kat. I saw her sitting at the bar in a heated conversation with some person.

"Hey kitty Kat," I said touching her shoulder to get her attention. She whipped her head around and looked at me.

"Hey Madz," She smiled. "This is Max."

"Hey Max. Nice to meet you," I smiled and shook his hand. He gave me a genuine charming smile.

"How long have you guys been in Vegas?" He asked.

"Two hours?" I said looking at Kat.

"That sounds just about right." Kat agreed. I looked back at Max and smiled.
"So Max was just telling me about what he does."

"Oh yeah right, well what I was saying was that I'm the bassist for a band you may or may not know."

"What band would that be?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Escape the Fate." My face must have magically brightened up because then he started laughing. "Yeah, Ronnie is around here somewhere." As if just the mention of the guy's name, Ronnie Radke appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey man," Ronnie said grabbing the beer out of Max's hand.

"Ronnie here are people I would like for you to meet." Ronnie hit Max in the head.
"What was that for?"

"You were all proper." I laughed a small laugh and stared at Ronnie accidentally. Kat hit my arm, and I instantly snapped out of my daze.

"Like I was saying, Ronnie this is Kat." He said motioning towards Kat.
"And this is..."

"Madison, I'm Madison."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I love comments. *winkwink*
I should update again later today unless something comes up.

-Ashley