You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 4

We arrived back at the hotel awhile after. Max and Ronnie brought their friend Chris who ended up being Mr. Hair Metal himself. Personally he was a pretty annoying guy. He looked like he popped out of the 80's as a Bon Jovi wannabe, but had solid purple hair. He also had a nasal voice, which made him sound like he has a cold when he talked. Somehow after a few shot of liquor we got onto the subject of names of people we have done it with.

"I once fucked a girl named Adessa." Chris said giggling.

"Chris man, you fuck anything with a hole between their thighs." Ronnie said back to him.

"Alright," I yelled stopping it from going any farther. "Who the fuck names their kid Adessa?"

"That's what I wanna know!" Max said agreeing with me. We laughed together.

"You know Maxie, you're pretty cool." I said falling against him. Kat laid passed out on her bed if anyone wanted to know. She is such a lightweight. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him. He picked me up and we spinned around. Not the best choice of actions. We both fell to the ground laughing. The sounds of Ronnie's voice arguing with Chris, and Max's laughing slowly quieted down. My eyes grew heavy and closed not opening again until the next morning.

I felt feet trying to step over me, but they were miserably failing to do so. I opened my eyes and saw Chris shuffling around. I let out a groan and rubbed my eyes. That is when I noticed I was still on the floor. I wanted to yell at him, but someone spoke before I could.

"Oh you woke sleeping beauty up." Ronnie laughed clearly making fun of me. I was slightly taken back wondering what was up his ass. I ignored his comment and stood up. The feeling in my head felt like it was spinning around violently and I almost fell back down on the ground. I could hear Ronnie laughing, and Max hitting him for it. I regained my balance and walked to the small bathroom by the hotel room's door. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to fix the rat's nest in my hair. I ultimately decided I had to just take a shower. I left the small bathroom and went into my own.

I stripped from last night's clothing and tossed it on the ground. I turned the shower's knob and water started pouring out. I pulled the faucet out and water started coming out the showerhead. I stepped into the shower and let the water cascade down my body. It felt so good. I washed my hair, and then put conditioner in it. I then washed my body with the gross bar of soap from the hotel. At least it was soap right? When I was done I turned off the water and moved the shower curtain to get out when suddenly the door burst open. I let out a small shriek and stumbled back into the tub wrapping the curtain around me.

"Ronnie what the fuck?" I yelled once I realized it was him. His cheeks grew slightly red and he covered his eyes.

"I came in to tell you to hurry the hell up."

"Never heard of knocking?"

"Nice underwear," He laughed.

"Stop it," He uncovered his eyes and looked at me.
"Get out!"

He held hands up in the air and smirked. I would have smacked him if it wasn't for my lack of clothing. He backed out of the bathroom and shut the door. I should start locking doors. I once again got out of the tub this time without interruptions. I grabbed a towel and dried off. I put my underwear and bra on. Then I put my dark jean shorts on and a cut up Bon Jovi shirt from the 80's. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put makeup on and left the bathroom. I grabbed my flip flops and put them on.

I walked back out into the living room part of the hotel. Everyone was there and looked ready to go. Somehow Max, Ronnie, and Chris were in different clothes. I didn't feel the need to question it. Kat had also showered and was ready to go. My eyes met Ronnie's and he smirked again. I slightly glared at him and looked at Max.

"So what do you have planned for us today Max?" I asked.

"Let's go to the breakfast buffet first then we'll go to some of the other hotels and look around those."

"Alright!" Kat cheered and we headed out of the room. We got into the elevator. Ronnie pushed Chris into the buttons and it lit about five of them. Max let out a groan of annoyance as Ronnie laughed. We finally made it down to the right floor and Max led us to the buffet.

We all got our plates of food and sat down. I sat in the middle of Chris and Kat. Max sat in front of Chris, and Ronnie sat in front of me. Ronnie had a nice habit of flicking pieces of food at people. Just my luck right? Max noticed the flying bits of food and smack Ronnie again. I suppressed a chuckled and finished eating my last plate of food.

We left the Mirage and headed over to the Wynn. It was probably the most boring hotel and that is what Ronnie told me as we stepped through the doors. He also told me that we would get dirty looks from the high class prissy people, and he was right.

We walked down to where the stores were and looked inside each store. We didn't feel the need to go inside. They were all overpriced things anyways. We left the Wynn and headed to TI.

"This place used to be called Treasure Island, but they changed it to the TI so it was more modern, or some shit like that." Max said as we walked up to the entrance. Kat seemed to be extra quiet today, and it bothered me. I walked next to Max and told him I had to talk to Kat. He told me he would be right where we left him, and I grabbed Kat by the arm. I dragged her over by a bench.

"What is wrong girly?"

"Nothing why?"

"You aren't being your normal peppy self."

"There is nothing wrong. I promise." I frowned, but she gave me a reassuring hug.

"Fine," I said and we walked back to Max and the guys.
"Maxie!"

"Maddie! Let's go!"

We walked around TI. Chris talked about every second we were there saying that he liked this hotel the most and that he loved pirates. He even admitted to wanting to be one. We just laughed and let him keep talking. We left the hotel and made our way to the last hotel of the day; the Luxor. I had a huge grin on my face as we walked in. We walked to the lobby so I could look up at the rooms and ceiling.

"Madz, let's go." Kat said.

"The hotel's elevators go up on a slant here." I told her.
"Why couldn't we stay here?"

"'Cause you insisted on staying at the Mirage."

"Oh yeah," I looked back at them. I had to have been staring at the lobby for a while. Ronnie came and grabbed my arm and started dragging me.

"Come on slow poke." He said censoring himself. I could easily tell. Everyone else was nowhere in sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really sad that there are 20 readers each chapter, but only one person comments. Please comment guys. It isn't very hard. I want to know what you think. I want to know what you like and don't like to help me become a better writer.

-Ashley