You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 8

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw the fuzzy black hair that belonged to a Mr. Radke. I smiled as he snored.

"Ronnie wake up." I said running my fingers through his hair. He didn't wake up, but rolled over instead so he was now facing me. He looked peaceful when he slept. I almost felt bad for what I did next. I sat up and pushed him off the bed. He let out a loud groan and sat up. Like I said, I almost felt bad.

He looked at me and glared. I gave him a wickedly wide smiled back. He let out another groan of annoyance and stood up. He got back on the bed and wrapped the sheets around him.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked finally.

"It's time to get up. Now get up before I push you out of the bed again." I got up from the bed revealing my Family Guy boxers and the same white tank top from yesterday.
"And take a shower!" I yelled from my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

"How, you're in the bathroom." I emerged from the bathroom once I was done and looked at him. He was looking at me over his shoulder from the bed.

"I'm all done, now go and get clean." I walked to his side of the bed and tried pulling him up.
"Come on Ronnie."

He got up unhappily. He was wearing his own pair of boxers and a black concert t-shirt. It was faded though so I didn't know what band it was for. He pushed him into the bathroom and shut the door. I put my ear against the door and heard him mumbling something and then the water in the shower turned on. With a successful smile on my face I left my room. Kat and Chris were sitting at the table talking, and Max was watching something on the TV.

"Hey Max, what are you watching?"

"Good morning sunshine. I am currently watching Pay It Forward."

"Sounds exciting, this movie made me cry the first time I watched it. I was so not expecting what happened at the end."

"I know right!" I yelled agreeing with me. Then he added, "Nice boxers."

"Why thank you Maxie. Where are we headed today?"

"We are taking a trip to the Hoover Dam."

"I have never been there, BUT have seen it in this one movie."

"What movie?"

"National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation of course!" Max and I laughed together. I sat down next to him and watched the movie. Fifteen minutes later Ronnie emerged from my room. He was wearing a different pair of jeans from yesterday, but the same concert t-shirt.

"Did you take a shower?" Max asked surprised.

"Yes," He said quickly. Max snickered and Ronnie flipped him off. I stood up and headed back to my room. I passed Ronnie and he turned and watched me walk into my room. I looked at him and caught him staring at me.

"Yes Ronnie?" He shook his head out of the daze he was in.

"N-nothing, hurry up and get ready."

I had decided not to take a shower, so I just changed my clothes, put makeup on, brushed my hair, and then I was done. I left the room, and everyone else was already ready. I hooked arms with Ronnie and Max, and we left the room skipping down the hall. We made it to the elevators and I let out a small laugh. Chris and Kat soon joined us and we headed down to the lobby.

We took Max's car to a restaurant that was on the way to Hoover Dam. He told us it had been on the Food Network or something and that they had really good pancakes. We got inside and Ronnie almost collapsed on the floor.

A waitress with sandy blonde hair led us to a table. We sat down and waited for our server. I looked through the menu and decided on just getting pancakes. What could go wrong ordering pancakes? Another waitress came up to us.

"Welcome to Coffee Cup Cafe, what may I get for you today?"

"Coffee," I said instantly. Max and Ronnie ordered coffee too. Kat ordered orange juice, and Chris ordered a Pepsi. She brought us our drinks and we each ordered food. Once the waitress had walked away Ronnie and Max both looked at me.

"Pancakes?" Ronnie asked.

"What's wrong with pancakes?"

"Oh nothing," He smirked at me and sat back in his seat. I looked at Max. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Our food came and my chocolate chip pancakes were placed down in front of me. Max's skillet was in front of him, Kat and Chris's omelets were placed in front of them, and Ronnie's waffles were now sitting in front of him. On top of the waffles was another huge load of whipped cream; minus the chocolate syrup this time. I let out a stifled laugh.

Ronnie grinned at me while everyone else looked confused. I shook my head and we began eating. At some point Ronnie stole a chunk of my pancake. I looked at him oddly as he put some of his whipped cream on my plate.

I figured I just wouldn't question the actions of a Mr. Ronnie Radke.