The Betrayed Soul of a Second Heartbeat

Champagne Plus Partying Equals A Great Night!

After the last song had concluded, the guys walked off the stage, but the crowd wouldn't give up. They kept chanting "A7X" over and over, until the giant screens on either side of the stage flashed on. It showed all five members in a hot tub drinking champagne. The girls and I all knew that it was a pre-recorded skit that they did when the audio from the video began.

"As soon as the magician leaves and goes back to his own country...TWO OF THEM TURN BROWN!" said Jimmy.

The guys all laughed in the vid, but the crowd was still going insane.

""This must be why they call this guy Skippy!" yelled Matt.

They all laughed again, when they all raised their glasses for a toast to a great show. Jason then popped out of nowhere.

"This is where you guys are at? The kids out there are going crazy! They want you to play another song!" he hollered.

"We just played an hour set!" said Matt.

"Yeah...we played every song that they wanted to hear..."added Jimmy.

"Oh you guys kidding me? You guys still have some great shit up your ass...so get out there and get them going again!" Jason exclaimed.

By this time, the crowd was out of control.

"I don't know any other songs the kids wanna hear..." said Matt.

"I don't know man..." added Zacky.

"What are we gonna do?" asked Johnny.

"We're gonna play another song!" confirmed Matt. "What do you say?"

"Yeah..." Johnny cheered.

"Let's play another song!" yelled Matt.

"Let's do it!" roared Brian.

They all yelled in approval, when Matt stood up and got out.

"I'll meet you guys out there..." he smiled.

Brian then whistled and followed after him.

"Alright boys...let's do this!" yelled Zacky getting out.

Johhny groaned and went to follow, but unlike the other guys, when he got out of the tub...he was completely nude!

"The magician strikes again!" yelled Jimmy, still sitting in the tub.

The clip ended, as the beginning of "A Little Piece of Heaven" began. The crowd went insane. The guys all came out, but this time Zacky was wearing a red jacket over his white dress shirt and bow tie. I smiled at the sight when he winked at me and began to play. Each time the quote "got a heater for your thighs" was sung, Brian always lifted his left leg and padded it. It was funny because every time he did it either Johnny, Matt or Zacky would look at him weird or shake their head.

Once the encore was finished, the crowd was still rowdy, but the girls and I exited quickly and safely from the V.I.P section. We made our way backstage to the dressing room. As we walked into the room, both Zacky and Matt had their shirts off. Meanwhile, Johnny was prancing around in just briefs, socks and a white, unbuttoned dress shirt. Brian and Jimmy were spraying cologne all over themselves while throwing their concert outfits on the floor.

"Wow, I heard of rockers being messy...but not this messy..." Maia joked.

Brian smiled and hugged her. Christina walked over to Jimmy and kissed him. He turned red in the ears, which happened every time they kissed. Johnny finally stopped prancing around and turned scarlet in the face from embarrassment. Chloe giggled and walked over to him.

"I like you in Calvin Kleins..." she whispered in his ear.

He smirked and kissed her, when Val and I looked at one another.

"Oh you didn't think you were getting away..." said Matt, opening his arms and wrapping them around Val.

"Nope...I was hoping for this..." she smiled and kissed him.

I laughed as Zacky walked over and put his hands on my hips. I leaned back into him, when he pulled me in and kissed my neck. I smiled and turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around him and looked over towards Matt.

"We need to finish getting ready..." said Matt.

He walked over and picked up his clean shirt. Johnny put on a pair of jeans. Jimmy and Brian put on some clean clothes, while the rest of the guys got their stuff together. We all walked out to the bus and boarded it. Jason and Matt Berry were already on the bus and were just putting the kids to sleep. It had been a long night, but it was an enjoyable one. Now all I wanted was a little one on one time with my prince charming, to see if he could really put the charm in my dreams.