Two Hearts Beating as One

Four

When I left James's house, our plan was set. He would be outside my house at midnight waiting for me, and as soon as I got home we would leave.

The only thing that I wasn't expecting was for my parents to tell me that they were going to spend the night at the William's so that Luke and I could have some "alone time". I didn't like that idea. At all. Luke did. I hate Luke.

"Why don't we go upstairs now?" Luke asked, a disgusting smirk on his face. It was 11:45.

"Why don't you give me a little bit to change into something more... Comfortable?" I said seductivley.

"Well, it's good to see that you've finally come around, Alyssa." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. In order to stop myself from wrenching myself away from him, I had to pretend he was James. A giggle escaped my lips. It was forced, but Luke clearly couldn't tell.

"I was just being difficult for my parents. I didn't realize how much I love you until I went to James's house to complain and saw what you had your friends do to him for me." I said, a smile on my face. I had to force it there. Inside, I was screaming. I wanted to kill him for what he did. I really, truely did.

"Well, I couldn't very well let him try to seperate us." He said with a smile. I was losing time.

"Well, I'm going to go get ready, okay? Come to my room in 15 minutes." I said, noticing that it was now 11:50. I had ten minutes to get out of the house, then when he went to the room I'd be gone. Good. He smirked and nodded. I pulled away from him and forced myself to walk, not run, down the hall. As soon as I was out of sight, I ran to the bedroom and shut the door quietly. I grabbed a duffel bag from my closet and stuffed it with clothes and undergarments that I would need until James and I could get to the store. His parents knew of our plan. We told them because we knew that they would approve of what we were doing as long as we were happy. They had graciously given us a credit card that we could use to get what we needed as long as we promised to call them whenever we could. We agreed to that, of course.

At exactly midnight, I threw open the bedroom window. James was parked outside, his lights off. I could feel his eyes on the window though. I threw the duffel outside and was halfway out the window when the bedroom door opened.

"Alyssa!" Luke yelled. He ran to the window, but I was to quick. I slid out. He grabbed my arm through the window though. "Alyssa, get back in this house." He snapped. I balled my hand into a fist and punched him. In shock, he let me go to cover his nose with both hands, trying to stop the bleeding. I was proud of myself. That was the first time I had ever punched someone. I grabbed my duffel and ran to James car, threw the door open and jumped in. I pulled the door shut as James's right hand grabbed my left. I laced our fingers together as he started to drive.

As he sped up the street, I never looked back at the house that I was leaving behind me. I looked only at James and out the windsheild. I looked only towards the future, leaving the past to fade away to unwanted memories.

Fin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, thats the end! This story has officially come to an end. I know it was really short, but I thought that if I went into what Alyssa's life will be like with James after this, it would sort of take away from the story. If you don;'t liek taht decision, oh well. I like this story =]

Hope you liked it Claire!

Love ya!